Chapter 67 - Preparation for Vacay

If you thought my depression was bad, it became crippling when Shouta forced me to return that Gucci bag.

Maybe I am being dramatic, but goddamn it took a lot of work! First, I had to steal Shouta's banking card so that I could get it somewhat legally. Then, I had to hack into his bank to figure out his pin for said bank card. Finally, I had to go all the way to the Gucci store to actually buy the product with his card! For those wondering why I didn't just steal the bag or from Shouta's bank account, we know the reason why I didn't do the first as I am just that petty to use his money. The second part is simply because if I hack from Shouta's account, I have no place to transfer my new found money too SINCE HE FRICKING SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT!

THEN TO ADD ON TOP OF MY GUCCI BAG ISSUE, NEZU GOES 'TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA, LADDY! HERE, TAKE YOUR CHILDREN CLASSMATES AND GO TO AN ISLAND! BY THE WAY, YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF A HERO AGENCY WITH THEM! GOOD LUCK! BY BY BY THE WAY WAY WAY, YOU'RE ALSO LEAVING IN THREE DAYS OR SOME SHIT!' LIKE, YEAH, I'M GETTING AWAY FROM THE ADULTS AND ALL, AND I WAS EXCITED!

BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT EVERYTIME I GO SOMEWHERE, I GET ATTACKED BY VILLAINS! THEREFORE, IT'S GOING TO BE HORRIBLE SOMEHOW!

I ASKED FOR NONE OF THIS! GOD LITERALLY WENT 'HEY, HAVE SOME TROUBLE' AND YEETS THIS ON ME!

I am ready to mcfucking cry. Why can't anything go right for me?

"Izuku, kid, come on. We don't have time for this," Shouta says through the door, sounding near done with life as I am. For the past ten minutes since we go back, I locked myself in my room because I am tired of the real world. I just want to sit here and eat chicken nuggets while watching musicals.

Logically, I respond with, "I'm never coming out again!"

"We both know that you can't stay in there for long."

"BITCH, I'LL FIGURE IT OUT! JUST GO!"

Instead of going, the door opens, "You do realize that Nezu specifically did not add locks to your room because of these reasons, right?"

"I call that a breach of privacy."

"You would have privacy if you weren't a problem child that starts wars between people, didn't have mental issues, and have two arms."

"Sir, you didn't have to rub it in my face. I'm also very offended by the last two statements because I had no control over that!"

Shouta sighs, sitting beside me on the bed, "I didn't mean it like that. It's for safety reasons because we do worry about you, kid."

"Are you worried for me or are you worried about that fact that I can take over the world?"

He groans, clearly tired of my shit, "You, brat. I trust you enough to not destroy the world at the very least. You would probably do a better job than the HC anyway."

My eyes sparkle at the praise, immediately snapping me out of my stupor, "Really?! I can go do it if you want-!"

"Wait until you're eighteen." Shouta stops me. I think he is regretting his decision of telling me that, but I don't care!

I hop up from the bed, "So I can drink wine with the other politicians! Good thinking!"

"Izuku, no-"

"Anyway, I'm ready to face the world again, so thanks for the encouragement! We have to tell my bitches, build some robots, pack, research the island, and whatever the fuck else is on the list."

Shouta stands up, "Let's tell the students first so they can start packing."

"I feel like they deserve to be told last minute."