346

Chen Ke loves his daughter, but it is not easy to violate the rules to take her to lunch. Seeing that the other fathers and children had completed their tasks, he couldn't help but become anxious.

When he was worried, Su Shengjing walked over with Su Jiu, holding two packages of wonton noodles in his hand. When he reached this side, he handed the wonton noodles to Chen Ke, "It’s already time to eat, I'm sure you're hungry. Okay, hurry up and eat something."

"This is not in compliance, right?" Chen Ke was a little embarrassed.

Now shooting, if he breaks the rules, will it be bad?

Su Jiu smiled at him and said softly, "Uncle, don't worry about breaking the rules, because I just called Uncle Yang from the cameraman's mobile phone, and he said that you can eat it!"

Chen Ke was taken aback and looked at her with some surprise.

He can't believe that the little girl would actually see his thoughts, this is too smart...

After Su Jiu finished speaking, she looked at Chen Xixi who had red eyes and comforted: "Sister, don't cry, hurry up and eat~"

Chen Xixi's tears stopped immediately. She sniffed and whispered embarrassedly, "Thank you, sister Xiaojiu."

Su Jiu looked at her, secretly feeling, ah, the little girl is so cute.

"Thanks." Chen Ke took the wonton noodles gratefully, Su Shengjing hooked up the corner of his mouth, and did not forget to add, "This is the little wine who asked to buy it. Thank her."

Chen Ke was stunned again. He didn't expect the little girl to be so attentive and considerate, knowing that he and Xixi had not eaten yet. His heart warmed and he smiled gently at Su Jiu, "Xiao Jiu, thank you. Thanks to you, Xixi and I can have lunch. Otherwise, we will all be hungry."

The little girl's voice is very sweet, "You're welcome, uncle~"

Chen Xixi, who was almost hungry, had a hot lunch, and once again felt that Sister Xiaojiu was really good, and she had to be nice to her!

This scene of love was also recorded by the camera. After Yang Fangping saw it, he felt that it was not easy to edit, and wanted to broadcast it all. But the length of the show is only two hours. If it is not edited, it will have to be broadcast for several hours!

But it’s edited, and it’s not so exciting. After all, it’s full of highlights.

This is the power of little wine!

This is the first task and it takes up so much time. How to allocate time for the next tasks is a big problem.

Yang Fangping was in distress, and suddenly felt that with a little wine, this show could still be recorded for several episodes. It's a pity that the previous contract signed with investors ended this period. Even if he wanted to continue to shoot, there was nothing he could do.

But he can speed up his preparations for the second season, and now the last issue is not over. Many people on the Internet have rushed to the show's Weibo to leave a message urging him to release the second season.

It's better to be the original team.

The original crew, that is a must. Especially Xiao Jiu and Su Shengjing, the father and daughter are the core of the show, without them!

When filming the second season, Xiaojiu and Su Shengjing were too popular, saying that they couldn't pay for it.

Su Jiu originally saw that Chen Ke and Chen Xixi hadn't sold out the persimmons. Chen Xixi kept wiping her tears and couldn't stand it, so she asked her father to buy two wonton noodles for them.

Unexpectedly, a wave of goodwill in front of the audience by mistake, she has become the heart-warming little angel in the eyes of her mother fans, loving her too much.

Sitting on the tricycle on the way back, Su Jiu counted the money they made from selling persimmons and selling fruits and vegetables, and said happily to Su Shengjing in front of her: "Dad, today we made a lot of money!"