350

The best performers naturally have the highest wages. Those who sell out the persimmons the latest will definitely get the least money.

The village chief first gave Chen Ke 30 yuan. He completed the task the latest and accepted it calmly without any objection.

Then there were Li Kaiwen and Xiao Wei, both sides sold out almost at the same time, and the village head gave them fifty yuan.

Then there was Han Xiao and his son, who got seventy yuan.

Although this little money is not worth mentioning to these dads. But after the children got the money, they were extremely happy.

This is the first time they have gone out to sell persimmons. Although they know nothing and are clumsy, but no matter what they say, they still helped Dad. This is the first time they have made money when they grow up and feel great!

Seeing that his son got the money, he put the money in his pocket like a baby. He seemed to be in a good mood. Han Xiao rubbed his hair vigorously, "How about it, you know that making money is not easy, right?"

His hair was messed up, and Han Siye's good mood suddenly disappeared. He pushed his hand away, gritted his teeth, "Don't mess up my hair!"

Han Xiao laughed "puchi" and rubbed it twice, "What's wrong with messing it up? You're not a girl, why are you so stinky?"

Han Siye stared at him fiercely like a little lion with fried hair, "You are so stinky! Anyway, don't mess with my hair!"

"Fine, you can't do it, I know you don't want Xiaojiu to see your messy hair, right?"

The inner thoughts were seen through, and the child Han Siye looked a little embarrassed, so he turned his eyes away and ignored him, "Huh!"

Han Xiao smiled again.

Although his son is not very close to him, he is much better than when he was in the first episode.

Finally, the village chief walked up to Su Shengjing, looked at the little girl in his arms, and handed her a hundred-yuan bill, "Child, you and your father performed the best today, so you get the most money, tomorrow you can buy a lot of delicious food."

Su Jiu took the money and grinned at him, "Thank you Uncle~"

"You're welcome, you're welcome." The village head narrowed his smile so that there was only a gap in his eyes.

Han Xiao joked: "It seems that we will have to settle down with the little wine in the future, and the little wine will definitely be delicious and spicy!"

Xiao Yang also echoed, "That is, Xiaojiu, uncle will follow you in the future!"

Village head, "……"

Are these two people okay? At a young age, they don't work hard their own, but instead want to rely on a kid?

He immediately lowered his voice and kindly reminded Su Shengjing, "These two fathers seem to be a bit lazy, so let your daughter have  less contact with them. It would be no good if they bring bad influence to the child."

Su Shengjing held back a smile and said, "I think so too. Okay, I will be careful about my daughter and will not let her be ruined by them."

Han Xiao, "......???"

Xiao Yang, "......???"

Fall! They are all positive and motivated young people, okay? Why would they lead a bad girl? How did the village head become the head of the village with such a lack of eyesight?

Seeing the injustice on their faces, the audience laughed, and they sent out bullet screens saying that they were really unaware of themselves and that they had to stay away from Xiaojiu and could not lead the female goose astray!

After Han Xiao and Xiao Yang saw the barrage, they both said that the netizens had no love this time.

The next morning, the Dads and the children had breakfast and received a task card from the program team.

Originally thought it was the previous task that was not difficult and could be joking, but after seeing the content on the task card, the expressions of the fathers became a little solemn.