07| My Name is-

Most of the guy's hair was good to hide their new feline ears that never seemed to leave as soon as they turned. Klee and the Bard named Venti, who was stuck in the trunk of [M/N]'s when he was dosed with an energy drink, their little hats hid the ears well. [M/N] pressed on the doorbell and it pings, for a moment it was quiet until thunder struck loudly and Little Klee's ears perked up and almost knocked her hat off. Albedo quickly grasped it and placed it down on her head just as the door open.

"Hello?" A man in his mid-forties answered the door, he looked sleepy and drained through the coffee stains on his collar tell a different story. "Oh, you must be the ghost..reader?"

"Medium, but whatever makes you comfortable is perfectly fine."

"And the crew? I thought Nicky said you worked alone with your son.."

"My nephew actually but..it's been a long time so I decided to upgrade with more people..if that's okay." [M/N] gives a small meek smile to the man. The man chews at his lower lip before shrugging and walking back into the home.

"Come in! Just wipe your feet on the mat." He said as [M/N] pushed the door open and entered, Klee following and Auggie in tow, the little girl holding his hand as Kaeya closed the door behind them. [M/N] walked behind Mr.Wood into the living room area, this part not open to guests obviously. It looked like they stopped updating it, the 90s wallpaper still clinging to the walls and the new paint job had stopped. There was a fake, maybe, rugged bearskin on the floor with a real Chester wood coffee table in the middle. There were nature paintings that looked done by hand and even the fireplace looked old but seemed to be running fine with the fire going on in the room. There was a huge arch window to the family entrance of the home, dark green curtains parting to the sudden rainstorm coming on. There were old nick nacks around, on the shelves, and for old 90s sake, a large grandfather clock behind one of the soft black couches.

They must've stopped cleaning out things when Melody died.

"Sit, sit." Mr.Wood said as he sat in a separate seat. [M/N] sat down and almost sank into the couch and bounced a bit as Zhongli sat beside him. Their knees hitting together, and Venti sits down as well beside him as Kaeya sits on another place on the leathery couch with Childe standing and eyeing the fake pictures on the wall then to the old fluffy Dream catcher. Albedo stood as well but his main focus of his own attention was on Mr.Wood. "I'm..very...new to all of this..I've never asked for help like this before..and Nicky said you were very popular with this sorta thing."

"Yeah, I used to do a lot of this as a kid and stopped most recently." [M/N] said as Auggie watched them and Klee looking at the fake animal on the floor, it looked so alive and reminded her of Razor back home.

"Stopping five years ago isn't exactly recent." Mr.Wood said as thunder struck and [M/N] merely smiled back just as a little girl walked in, holding a toy doll in her hands. She stopped as she noticed the guest and [M/N] smiled politely. She hides her face a bit with her doll before looking at each stranger before stopping on a little girl and boy, then to the blonde standing beside them. Kids!