Chapter Ten

"So, what you're telling me is that -- you were once on my planet?" Supergirl looked at the face of Y/N, cringing at the knowledge of it no longer being the women she knew. "And you were there when it was destroyed, and had supposedly came here -- what makes me confused about your whole entire story is that--"

Alex grabbed Ravis by the collar. "How the hell did you get inside her brain?"

"Al--" Supergirl pulled her away, looking cautiously back at Rvais. "She does have a point, how did you manage to get in contact of. . . Y/N?"

Lena cocked her eyebrow, her arms crossed, she didn't expect her questions to be true. She watched carefully at Ravis, she hated the fact it wasn't the woman she adored. More importantly, Y/N didn't bother to tell her, or ask her for help. She cleared her thoughts, paying attention towards the alien. She needed Y/N back safe and sound.

Ravis looked down. "This will be a story I was hoping would not be brought up, but I do believe it is only fair to bring the truth to you. Although Y/N does not remember the night we met."

"You're joking." Lena mumbled.

Supergirl heard the small statement, she looked at the CEO with sympathy.

"Like the memory goes, she found me in the capsule similar to yours, Supergirl."

Ravis felt her body ache, the crush making her disoriented. The dim lights in front of her. She squinted her eyes, seeing a shadow figure carefully make its way to her.

"I do not have a clue on why she went to me, but she did. Maybe she thought I was someone in need of help. But maybe she was naive in that matter."

She pushed open the glass, the person coming in line of sight. A human, no, a human girl for that matter. She walked over, and for the first time in her life, she had seen something imperfect.

"When I saw her. . . she seemed broken."

Lena intervened. "Broken how?"

Ravis looked over at Lena. "In a way that is hard to explain without furthering the memory."

Ravis noticed the dull look in the girl's eye, the emotionless glint of the light reflecting of the eye. And the other thing was, as far as she could see, the skin of the girl was bruised and bloody.

"At the time, she looked as if she was hurt. Broken. The look in her eye was at most alarming, but the look of her skin as it was bruised. I do not want to see that again."

"Get on with it!" Lena exclaimed. "How did you get in her head! And why?!"

Ravis frowned. "I had told her it was in the benefit of my survival. But because she had not remembered our encounter I had thought it was the best not too tell her. . . Well, I knew my durability would help her -- I knew something was wrong when I saw her. So I reached out, and touched her. My body is still there, but my mind lays haste in her head--"

"Host." Lena cursed.

Ravis sighed. "I know how much she cares for you, Ms. Luther." Ravis stood up from the hospital bed. "But she was very aware of the consequences -- afraid of what you would do if she told you, and what you wouldn't if you found out. . . as you did."

Lena frowned. She knew it was wrong for Ravis to tell her these things, and it was wrong for her to continue the talk.

"Don't." Lena spoke. "I've heard enough. Supergirl. . . if you found out more come find me. I will do my own work."

The three watch her leave, and Alex followed. Supergirl looked at Ravis.

"Do you have any idea of where she could be?"

Ravis gulped, with a shameful look at Supergirl, guilty and afraid she spoke one name.

"Scoul." She said. "He is more likely the person you are looking for."

"Who is this Scoul?"

"An old friend of mine."

***

Y/N's body laid barely bare on a medical bed. Her eyes closed, unconscious, and Scoul danced his fingers on her skin.

"A risk I'll take to make you mine." He sang. "To make you come back home, for you to witness the lonesome feeling." He held two rods, looming over the temple of Y/N's head. "Of the one that you can never take of your own. A sad overdose of death." And with one slight touch of her skin, the never-ending source of foreign electricity shocked Y/N's brain.

"Baby. . . Baby. . . I'll call you mine."