Chapter 197

Chasity's POV-

IT'S THE DAY OF ROCCOLINE'S WEDDING!

OMG OMG OMG!

"AHHH IT'S THE DAY WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!" I yelled.

"Who's we?" Musty asked.

Bitch what?

"You don't want mom and dad to get marry dummy?" Crust asked him.

"Yeah. Why the heck do they need to get married? What they're gonna do with marriage?" He replied.

"To have more babies?" Crust replied.

"Heck no. They don't need to have more babies." Musty said.

"Shut up children," I said and tossed them out the window. Just kidding, I didn't touch the children cuz I don't want to get killed by Doggo. Which is super unfair that he likes those uggos more than me because like I've known him for longer. We're 4lifers.

"Who's getting married?" Antonio asked.

"Me," I replied.

"Oh, you're marrying Stefan or someone?" He replied.

Men suck.

"No. I'm marrying myself. I don't need a fucking man." I said and went downstairs.

"They broke up, ugly ass." Donkey whispered to Antonio and pushed him down the stairs.

"OUCH LEONARDO!" Ant farm yelled.

"What?" He asked and accidentally stepped on Antonio's stomach.

"You fucking bitch." Antonio said and jumped on Leo's back.

"Where are Madeline and Rocco going to live once they get married?" I asked.

"Hell," Musty replied.

"Bitch what?" I mumbled.

"We might move out," Rocco told us.

"What?!" Maddie yelled.

"We might move," Rocco replied.

"And you didn't tell me?" She said.

"I didn't?" He asked.

"No, you didn't. If you did, I would have known." Maddie responded.

"You sure, I didn't?" He asked.

"Yes, I am sure you didn't tell me. If you did I would have stepped on your throat," She threatened.

"Cute. Anyways sorry for not telling you. We can talk about that later." Rocco said but Madeline glared at him.

"It is our wedding day Rocco. We are going to get married and we will be wife and dense-."

"Hey!" Rocco replied.

"So stop keeping stuff from me or I will pants you at the alter." She said and walked away.

"Sorry love." He said.

"Wait what the fuck is everyone doing here. Get the fuck ready for my damn wedding!" He yelled.

Yikes.

——————-

We're at the fucking castle. Yeah, the castle in which an ugly motherfuckers is gonna get married to a girl way above his league.

Okay so as we all know I'm the maid of honor of course so I need to show off my dress.

In this family, we all know that no one is unoriginal and we're all different so the way we do things is very different from some traditional uggo family.