「 𝟕 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The bedroom door opens slowly with Yoongi standing on the other side. He has no emotion on his features as he sees your face cupped in Jimin's hands.

"Jimin, we need you," Yoongi turns to go back out, but Jimin calls him before he can leave.

"Yoongi, come here and shut the door." Jimin wipes away the last tear from your skin. He turns to face Yoongi when he shuts the door and comes up to the both of you, arms crossed over his chest.

"What?" Yoongi questions like there are more things important at hand, which considering what all you've just heard, you would believe it.

"I told her almost everything. I'm-" Jimin gets cut off from Yoongi's finger flicking against his forehead.

"Ouch!" Jimin whines, rubbing his forehead with both hands.

"You're too nice for your own good, Jimin. What do you know? He was supposed to keep his trap shut." Yoongi walks around the hurt male and closer to you, arms still crossed when his eyes dig into yours. His voice is monotone.

"So you were going to keep it a secret from me? Not tell me anything about this until what? Until I choose to stop playing, right before I turn into a level, or after I do? All of you sicken me, doing this to innocent people and seducing them into this sex game." You narrow your eyes at him.

"Innocent? You mean innocent as in the virgin's like yourself, right? Let me tell you something that you best remember if you want to survive this, at least until you become a level yourself, which you will. Two words that saved my life, and everyone else that lives in this house: give up." Yoongi spins on his heel, returning to the door.

"And don't talk about this anymore out of this room. This is the only place she doesn't have microphones installed besides all the bathrooms and hallways. Now Jimin, I need you up there to help with Jungkook, and you, you either stay in this room or you go wait downstairs in the living room." Yoongi holds the door open for Jimin to walk out first, then shuts it while following behind him.

Your first thought is how the hell did he get off telling you what to do? You don't have to obey or do anything, especially if they're the ones commanding it.

Everything in your body feels gross and nasty. You still have so many questions, but all you could think about is Jungkook and the woman who supposedly owned you. She didn't hold anything in her tone that resembled soft or gentle, and it worries you what happened to Jungkook.

It bothers you so much that you want to make sure he's okay, so that's exactly the plan you have in mind.

Your feet feel the smoothness of the carpet, landing on the red-colored rug in the outside hallway. You don't shut the door back, seeing as it could make a sound.

It's not long before you're turning your head left to right and up and down trying to figure out where they took him. Soon, you hear Jin's voice higher in the big house. While you follow the voice, you then find another smaller staircase that leads upwards in the back of the house; it's a black, spiral staircase. It's different from the one downstairs.

As you look up from the bottom of the staircase, you hear everyone except Jungkook's voice. A few words like 'how bad this time?' and 'where are the bandages?' are said.

You swallow hard as you place your bare foot on the first cold, metal step. Your hand becomes chilled from the icy, black railing. Quietly, you ease yourself up the flight of stairs, sitting down when you almost reach the top. You don't have to see what's going on, but you need to know if you can find anything else out.