Chapter 5

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in anyway that privilege shall not be extended again. No permission form signed, no visiting the village."

You were a bit confused, Harry was trying to get Professor Mcgonagall attention

"That's the rule, Potter."

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put."

"But professor I thought if you signed it, then I could..."

" I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I'm sorry, Potter. Look Miss. Grindelwald is staying too. But That's my final word."

"Forget about it, guys. We'll See you later."

The two seem defeated but Harry grabbed your arm, you gave them a tiny wave.

"Tell me all about it !" You winked

The two of you were off.

"I'm sorry you couldn't go Harry, I'm sure you've been wanting to."

"It's alright..."

"Let's head to professor Lupin."

*time skip*

"Professor, can I ask you something?"

You were twirling around in Professor Lupins chair

"You want to know why I stopped you from going ? I thought your biggest would be you- know- who. I would've thought it'd be obvious."

"I did think of Voldemort at first. But then I remembered that night on the train... and the dementor."

You stopped and felt a bit dizzy. But you looked at the two

"Who's Voldemort ?"

The two looked at you surprised

"You don't know him?"

"Trust me Harry, I don't think she'll need that in her head."

"I don't mind. Please tell me."

Harry then explained who Voldemort is. You simply nodded.

"I'm sorry harry." You mumbled

He gave you a tiny smile

"I'm very impressed. That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself. This is very wise."

"Well Before I fainted... I heard something. A woman... screaming."

"Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories. Our pain becomes their power."

"I think it was my mother... the night she was murdered."

"The very first time I saw you, Harry, I recognized you immediately. Not by your scar, by your eyes. They're your mother, Lily's."

"Yes."

"Oh, yes. I knew her. Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was. Not only was she a singularly gifted witch... she was also an uncommonly kind woman. She had a way of seeing the beauty in others... even, and perhaps most especially, when that person could not see it in themselves. And your father, James, on the other hand... he... He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble. A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you. You're more like them than you know, Harry. In time, you'll come to see just how much."

It was a while now since you spent it with Professor Lupin and Harry, Harry excused himself to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I don't know much about your family Y/n if it seemed like I favored Harry more."