»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 4«

“Won't you introduce me?”

●○●

A week later

It's been one week since their marriage. Azeen was staying in Reeha's room whereas Fawad was in his room. This whole week they barely saw each other, let alone talk. Fawad successfully avoided her whereas Azeen also didn't attempt to talk with him after their last encounter.

But Azeen did try to initiate a talk with Mrs. Ahmed but failed to gain Mrs. Ahmed's attention. It was not that Mrs. Ahmed mistreated her or hated her, it's just that she was still angry at both Fawad and Azeen for getting married in the family's absence. Another reason for her behavior was that she didn't completely believe Fawad's story. There was definitely a loophole which she was still trying to figure out.  

On the other hand, Mr. Ahmed and Azeen bonded well together. How Mr. Ahmed bonded with Azeen in such a short span of time was still a mystery to everyone including Mrs. Ahmed. 

 ●○●

"

I feel like running away from everything, everyone."
Fawad sighed while wearing his watch.

Today was the reception day. Fawad was getting ready for it. The whole Ahmed house was decorated beautifully. The boys with the groom were supposed to go into the reception hall first. 

Hearing no reply, Fawad looked at his behind only to see Ayyan playing in his mobile ignoring Fawad. Picking up the comb from the dressing table, he threw it, making the comb hit Ayyan's hand.

"Ouch!"
Massaging his hand, Ayyan scowled at him.
"What?"

"What 'what'? Did you even hear what I said just now?"
Fawad glared at him.