「 𝟖 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The rest of the day, you stay inside Jin's room. Thankfully, you aren't bothered further. You only now have decided to leave the room and that's because of your stomach grumbling. You haven't eaten all day and need something in your empty gut.

This time when you walk out of Jin's room, you aren't careful or quiet about it. You shut the door and walk down the steps, turning to the right and going into the living room. You bypass Hoseok who's sitting on the couch watching tv like everything in the world is set perfect. You continue walking to the kitchen and see Jin and Namjoon talking to themselves while finishing up dinner.

"Y/N, come take my spot. I'll get you some food." Jin's being extremely kind, while Namjoon doesn't so much as bat an eyelid.

You slide into the booth as Jin abandons his spot to make you a plate.

"How come Jin's room is the only one that doesn't have microphones?" You ask Namjoon who sits opposite of you.

He drops his fork and practically jumps over the table to cover your mouth with his hand while telling you to shut up. He bends his head lower. "Don't talk about that here, it's not safe," he whispers, while Jin turns on the kitchen sink to drown out Namjoon's words.

"I don't care, just tell me," you're over all of this already. You're not going to play this little game like this woman wants you to. You'll say whatever the hell you want, and if she doesn't like it, she can come tell it to your face where you sure as hell won't hesitate to share a few words of your own.

They've already lied to you, so they might as well go ahead and let every other secret out while they're spilling the truth.

He sighs before looking back at Jin and parting his lips.

"Since Jin's the first level, the customers don't want to hear if there are virgins that cry or whine during their first time. They say it's a turn-off and so they don't record the sounds in his room, but everywhere else in the house beside the bathroom, hallways, and his room are set up to capture our sounds. It's not just microphones... there are cameras too." Namjoon quickly explains, being careful not to be too loud.

'Great,' you think after finding out about the installed cameras.

"So what does she do with the recordings?" You narrow your eyes, knowing that he knows about it.

"She sells them and makes a profit out of everything. She has these parties and invites rich people over to listen and watch all of us when we have girls here but thankfully, that hasn't happened in a while. It's disgusting, to be honest." Namjoon closes his eyes for a minute, turning to Jin and giving him a nod for him to turn off the water.

"I see," that's the only way you can respond to it. You can agree that's disturbing.

You're still upset about the fact they lied and got you into all of this, but now that Taehyung's told you they could've been killed, you can't put all the blame on them, so you're trying your best to go back to your normal self and talk like you've been doing with them.

"By the way, your belongings arrived earlier, but I believe they put them in Hoseok's room instead of yours," Jin explains, not commenting on who they were or how they found your apartment.

"Do you mind if I go upstairs and change real quick? I would rather be in my clothes with actual underwear on." You ask while he responds with a small smile, giving you the okay.

Putting your hands on the table, you push yourself up and walk out of the room. You go out through the leaving room where Hoseok is still deep into the show and head upstairs to put on your clothes.