chapter 12

I stifled a yawn as I just finished work, with Choromatsu still in my lap.

As soon as I was done I shut everything down and woke up Choromatsu, who groaned a groggily stood up.

As we made it out of the building I saw Totoko and Atsushi walking torwards me. Like when will they give up!?

I sighed as I turned around and bumped into Karamatsu. I looked behind him to see the other brother and smiled.

"I'm glad you guys are here. Cmon, I dont want to spend another minute here" I said as I grabbed Choromatsu and Karamatsus hands as I walked forward.

They formed a circle around me again. I looked back to see the those two haven't given up, so I did what any logical person would do.

"Who ever can get me home first gets a kiss before anyone else!" I yelled. Before any of them could react Jyushimatsu picked me up and sprinted to the house.

He got in the house and put me down, panting with his tongue out.

Damn, I knew he was fast but not that fast. He started to bounce in impatience.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss" he chanted. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss, making him hold his cheeks and his eyes dilate like hes thinking.

After a few minutes later the others came in, Choromatsu immediately going to me to hug me. Hes been acting different and I dont understand.

I sighed and patted his head as all the other brothers now wanted a kiss, to which I gave.

"You guys do know that I love you all" I said randomly which made osomatsu bite his tongue on accident, Karamatsu choke on his saliva, Choromatsu snuggle into me, Ichimatsu hide his face, Jyushimatsu to smile widely, and Todomatsu to smile and say it back.

I chuckled at there reactions.

As I was about to go upstairs I heard a knock on the door. I was confused. "Did you guys order anything?" I asked, making them shake there head.

Before any of the brothers could react in time Choromatsu had stomped right up to the door. He seemed irritated, so irritated in fact that he started to turn into what he turned into when in heat.

Now this time, he wasnt in heat. He was giving out stress signals, making the rest start to slowly turn.

Osomatsus skin turned a pail green, grey pus like ooze spilled out of his ears, nose, mouth, and eyes. It smelled of decay.

Karamatsu growled and snarled as his body grew twice its size, ripping his clothes. A tail ripped from his lower back as well as ears sprouting from his head. He grew a snoot that held the teeth of a beast. He was on all four now, looking like a dangerous, huge, black wolf with blue eyes.

Ichimatsu hissed as a tail came out of him, splitting into two at the end. A third eye grew on his head as well as ears. He also went onto all fours as he grew slightly bigger as well as turning into a black colored mystical cat.

Jyushimatsu had horns grow from his head as well as his mouth rip open. His legs bent unnaturally, like a animals. Markings grew on him as he laughed.

Todomatsu started to freak out, covering his face as he went to walk away only to smash into a wall, falling down. He arched his back as a whip like tail grew from his lower back, whipping the floor. His nails became sharp and long. His ears grew elf like. He uncovered his face to show, nothing. There was no face. I heard a growl from him as he got up, leaning back and exposing his stomach that had a mouth that went all the way around his stomach. A gaint tongue left the mouth with a laugh.

The lights flickered and with that all of them had hid within the room, making me go open the door. I thought this could be a fun game to who ever was outside the door.

I opened it to see Atsushi and Totoko. I had put a frightened look on so it seem like I was scared. I quickly pulled them in.

"Why did you come here? You know it's not safe atsushi!" I said, forgining fear and panic. Damn was I good at acting.

He seemed confused and scared as they grabbed my hands and went for the front door, which I pulled them away a bit. When the turned around they saw the silhouette of Osomatsu. Since the lights were now off and the door was the only thing besides the window illuminating light.

They went to try and talk to him until Osomatsu stepped closer showing the rotting ooze dripping from him. The screamed and ran for the nearest window.

I looked at Osomatsu and kissed his cheek, where there wasnt alot of rot. And then I knew, I was glad that I couldnt smell. He stood there holding his cheek like a goof. I just shook my head and went to look at what the two intruders were doing.

They were trying so hard to open the window, that was before a pretty big wolf came off the couch, growling at them. How did they not see him? Oh well. As Karamatsu growled and snarled, even snapping at them they ran.... for the kitchen. I quickly kissed his snoot, making his tail wag.

There was no where to escape from the kitchen, unless you can fit through the tiny window.

I obviously went to go watch. To me this was funny and awesome. There I saw them climbing for the tiny window. Choromatsu was on the ceiling. He was moving slowly, his fangs dripping venom. Once the stuff dripped on them they knew that they werent alone.

As they looked up they saw Choromatsu lunge at them making them scream and run for our spare room. I swear, these guys are stupid.

I kiss Choromatsus nose then went to see what happened next. The way he poofed was adorable.

When I got there I saw Ichimatsu chasing them out the room. His third eye threw them around a couple of times. As I walked by I kissed Ichimatsu on the head, making him purr.

I was just in time to see Jyushimatsu biting atsushi, tearing right through his arm. He screamed in pain. Apparently no one would call the cops because they were used to the screaming.

I kissed Jyushmatsu on his temple as I followed them to the back door. They stood frozen as they saw Todomatsu on his knees on the floor, covering his face as if he was crying.

Todomatsu suddenly lunged at them, pinning atsushi down and, well, eating him.

Totoko ran away back to the front door where Choromatsu easily snatched her and threw her to Karamtsu who ate her.

I kissed Todomatsu on the cheek then turned on the lights.

After a bit everyone had cleaned up and clothed. I had taken Osomatsu into the bathroom and started to help clean his body in the tub. (I know that they normally go to the bathhouse but for now they have a tub)

He was flustered and would comment pervy things as I washed him, which I didnt mind.

I also helped Todomatsu and Karamatsu clean up. And just as I went to sit down, Osomatsu sat in my spot, making me sit on him. The Choromatsu sat in my lap, Karamatsu and Ichimatsu on my sides while Todomatsu and Jyushimatsu were at feet.

I sighed as I slowly sunk into a dreamless sleep, well at least those two wont bother me anymore.