4.3

"Okay but listen, when I was at Jeno's, he was playing a game right, some kid beat him and then we recognized the name and it was Chenle so we called him and he was laughing and stuff, we heard Jisung in the background as well, then when we facetimed them Chenle's lips looked like plumper, it's weird to describe it like that but Jisung's hair was also messy but I didn't put two and two together until me and Haechan talked with Jisung today"

Minhyun ranted while Renjun was listening to her and nodding when she looked over to him.

"your bed's really comfy"

Haechan said, after moving himself around on her bed. After they rushed upstairs, the trio went to Min's room and started talking about the other guys like some sort of gossip girl posse. Renjun, Haechan and Min herself had sat down in a triangle on her bed, continuing to talk and get comfortable.

"Right"

Renjun agreed, the girl could only shrug her shoulders before staring to her desk.

"Are those paints?"

Renjun asked, staring at the desk as well,

"Yeah, I paint often, it helps me calm down when I panic or anything"

She smiled, making Renjun smile back,

"It's a way of coping for me too, I like it, a lot"

Renjun's smiled got a bit wider as he talked, Min could understand where he was coming from, but Haechan just stared at the two, wanting to break the silence but not knowing how.

"Renjun.. do you have a crush?"

The youngest asked, Min and Renjun both looked over to him with. shocked expression.

"W-what?"

"You heard me! Spill"

Min giggled to herself and shook her head,

"God, you talk like a middle school girl"

She scoffed, making Haechan a pout and Renjun look over to her,

"No I don't Hyuck, Min, how about you?"

"Hm?"

She turns to the older who nodded slightly at her,

"O-oh, no..?"

The two stared at her, but she stared back, just as confused,

"Did you just question your own answer"

Haechan said, the girl now turning a light shade of pink,

"Either you blush easy, or you have a crush on one of us two"

"In your dreams"

She replied, making Haechan gain an offended look while Renjun was on the verge of laughing at him.

"Okay, fine, whatever"

The youngest of the three had his shoulders slumped and his back slouched, Renjun looked back to Minhyun though,

"You like Jaehyun don't you~"

He teased, pointing to her, she swatted his hand away, but she couldn't lie as her face turned more rosy. Making the older shake his head and smile,

"It's so obvious! I'm sure only Jaehyun is oblivious to it"

Haechan nodded in agreement with Renjun,

"You guys are cute though"

"What happened to "the only cute hetero shit is Min's" now it'll include Jaehyun and his weird hetero shit"