Ch88.1 - Calculating Love

Xu Bei looked shocked and there was a ridiculous guess in his mind that he didn’t want to admit. No, it was impossible. It was impossible for Li Zhao to have an intersection with Yan Ting, impossible!

“Looking at your face, it seems you are shocked that I know Yan Ting?” Li Zhao patted Xu Bei’s shoulder. “It’s okay. I understand why you don’t want to admit it but sometimes the truth is ruthless. I might not be a relative of Yan Ting but I really have a friendship with Yan Ting.” 

Xu Bei’s lips trembled and he couldn’t speak for a long time.

No wonder, no wonder…

No wonder why Strawberry Entertainment was so proud of Li Zhao and all his resources were top-notch in the circle. Even for the half-completed Shadow of the Sky, if it was successfully filmed then it could be called a top-level configuration.

He originally thought that it was Li Zhao attracting new investors after joining the movie. Unexpectedly, the gold master behind him was Yan Ting. How could this be? 

He stared at Li Zhao. Shouldn’t Li Zhao be desperately filming, accumulated all sorts of hidden diseases in his body? He was admitted to hospital at the age of 30 and finally died in the hospital?

He had no relatives and even the funeral was only attended by the company and friends. After he died, he became the white moonlight in the hearts of countless fans. People who once didn’t like him started to say good words about him.

It wasn’t until a friend wrote a biography for Li Zhao that everyone knew what type of life Li Zhao lived as a child. In his short life, most of the money he earned was donated to charity. The most valuable legacy he left behind was a house in Beijing. Even until his death, he hadn’t found his biological parents.

Why did Li Zhao’s fate change so much? Was it due to Xu Bei’s rebirth that the original trajectory was changed? No, this wasn’t right. The cause of everything was when the Overbearing Female President crew swapped the roles of Li Zhao and Song Yu. It was also done based on Song Yu’s initiative.

Song Yu…

Did Song Yu, like him, know what would happen in the future? No, no, all of this was ridiculous. It was clear that God favoured him and allowed him to relieve his life to make up for the shortcomings of his previous life. What Li Zhao? What Song Yu? It was impossible.

Xu Bei’s mental state collapsed. He had done everything only to gain nothing. The result was that he offended Yan Ting. How could it be? How could it be?

Li Zhao saw that Xu Bei’s expression was becoming uglier and uglier, frightening to the extreme as if seeing some horrible time. This scared expression was more real than inside the haunted house. 

“You… your gold master is Yan Ting?” Xu Bei’s voice was hoarse as he reached out to grab onto Li Zhao tightly. “It is really Yan Ting?”

“If you have something to say then don’t pull me.” Li Zhao pushed away Xu Bei, who looked a bit crazy. What type of gold master? Now young people’s thoughts were so dirty. Why couldn’t they think of something normal?

Seeing that Li Zhao didn't refute ot, Xu Bei's mental state completely collapsed. He sat on the ground and muttered to himself, regardless of his agent watching him. "How can it be possible? Isn't Yan Ting going to die?"