♡35

Damn girl you got me~

19th September, 2021.

6:30 p.m.

Minjeong, Ningning and Soojin were now at the older's house. They decided to study together and to complete their university tasks. Soojin was reading organic chemistry, Ningning was solving maths whereas Minjeong was using her phone but her book was opened infront of her.

"OMG!!! LOOK!!! Jaemin and my pic got 2000 likes on Instagram after 1 hour of posting it."

This adverted the two younger girls' attention.

"Which one? Your insta profile is full of you and Jaemin only", Soojin said.

"This one." Minjeong showed them the photo of her and Jaemin wearing bunny ears.

"Awww you two look so cute", Ningning cooed.

"You two are the cutest couple", Soojin said with a smile.

"I know. I know."

"What about you Ning?", Minjeong asked.

"Me?" Ningning pointed at herself.

"Yes you."

"Ohhhh yes. You went on a date with Chenle three times but he still didn't ask you to be his girlfriend?", Soojin inquired.

Ningning just shrugged. "Maybe he is shy or something."

"Shy? Zhong Chenle? Impossible", the blonde girl said.

"Some people like him can be shy about these things too you know", Soojin said.

"If next time he doesn't ask you to be his girlfriend, you will ask him to be your boyfriend",the oldest advised.

"No no no. Girls shouldn't propose first", the brown-haired girl said.

"Why?", the youngest asked.

"Because we, girls need to wait. We shouldn't sacrifice ourselves to those boys first. They would come to us", Soojin crossed her arms and said.

"You are right." Minjeong nodded and looked at the only Chinese there. "You have only one option Ning. Wait."

Ningning sighed and banged her head on the table.

Few minutes later, Minjeong suddenly recalled something.

"Guys do we have one butt or two butts?"

The two younger girls looked at her in disbelief.

"Why are you asking this?", Soojin asked.

"No because Jaemin and I literally had a debate on this in the morning. He said two and I said one. So you tell me what do you think?"

"I also think it's two", Ningning said.

"NING! IT'S ONE!!!"

"Minnie let me explain. Our body is symmetrical so, there are two butts."