12

The door to backstage was slammed open, revealing many people. It consisted of Class 1-A, pro heroes except for Aizawa and the principal, and of course, our beloved Eri.

Before the other 5 in the room (well, one of them was asleep, so that counted as 4) could even open their mouths, Endeavour was pointing his finger at them.

"You are all menaces to society!" He roared angrily, the fire on his skin blaring up as his temper rose.

The other 4 immediatelt got defensive, standing up and circling their leader who was passed out on the couch, unlikely to awake anytime soon.

"What the hell!?" Fang hissed. "What do you mean?!"

Meanwhile, Class 1-A who sadly got caught up in the spitfire was uncomfortable looking at one side to another. Come on man, they just wanted to ask about their friends' super cool superpowers.

But sadly, the pro heroes had more in mind.

"We're sorry, young ones," Midnight said, an apologetic tone to her voice. "But, your powers..."

"Oh come on!" Ying seethed, gritting her teeth as she glared menacingly at the pros, succeeding in making some of them flinch. "Aren't you all fucking pro heroes!? Why are you scared of a bunch of teens!?"

"We're not scared, Young Ying," All Might spoke up this time, a nervous expression visible on his face. "We just... need to hold you all for questioning-"

"Cut the crap!" Yaya shouted this time. "You hired us to protect them, right!?"

Her arm swung out, scaring the pros as they readied their quirks, but all she did was point at the other poor students who were petrified, watching their allies fight against each other.

And oh, poor, poor Eri, whose eyes were welling up with tears as she buried her head into Midoriya's chest, the teenage boy whispering words to sooth her as he held her close, watching the fight with fear.

"Yes, but-!"

"Then let us do our job! If you hold us for questioning and a villain found out, they'll be gone for good!" Gopal shouted this time, albeit less confident than his fellow friends as he backed up a bit, making it seem like Fang, Yaya and Ying were circling him and Boboiboy.

"Children, it'll be easier if you just calmed down and come with us," Vlad King tried reasoning with them this time, stepping to the front. "We mean no harm. We're... shocked, yes, but we are only curious about your quirks. After that we'll let you do as you wish."

"Please, do you think we're dumb?" Ying snorted before pointedly moving her glare towards Endeavour, who snarled back. "The walking fire hazard over there would shove us in Tartarus the moment he got the chance!"

"We may be kids, but don't forget that we're practically veterans in the hero industry," Yaya continued. "We know more than you think."

"Then share that info with us!" President Mic yelled out, tone laced with fear. "So we know how to protect our own students? D-don't you guys have stuff to do in... I don't know, the galaxy!?"

"We may be cold hearted towards criminals, but we aren't cruel," Fang snapped. "Unlike some people here, we actually stay true to our word and do our best for the people on Earth."

"Oh come on, this is all bullshit!" Endeavour, seemingly grown impatient, snapped, as the fire roared, heating up the room considerably. "You guys really trust this shady industry that suddenly popped outta nowhere!? Fuck whatever that overgrown rat says, shove them in Tartarus for the better of Japan! They're dangerous and deserve to be treated as such!"