Chapter 09

Romeo licked his bottom lip as he eagerly  watch Dante wiping the blood off of his cheek.

Three men were lying dead on the ground, blood oozing out of them. Dante sighed, as he put his gun aside.

"At least they died seeing your devilish face." Romeo smirked as Dante glared at him. "I would have been ecstatic."

Dante gave him a blank look. "You're disgusting."

"I would die for you." He exaggerated, sighing dreamily but then he chuckled darkly, looking at the bodies again. He kicked one of them with strange delight. "Your wife's crazy."

The men who now laid dead on the ground was just obviously sent by the one and only Mrs. Tatiana Torres.

Dante scoffed. "She's not my wife anymore."

He rolled his eyes. "Keep telling yourself that. You like playing this little game with her, aren't you?"

Dante smirked with a knowing look that already gave a clear answer to Romeo's question. "Clean this up, will you?"

"You're the boss, boss." He mock saluted, grinning.

***

Isabella pouted.

Anthony looks at her with his arms crossed. "No, Bella."

Isabella cried in indignation, flailing her arms wildly as she looks at Anthony in displeasure.

Rafael just looked at them, clearly relaxed now. They've been in the living room for hours so he's practically used to their terrifying presence. Plus, he found them absolutely winsome.

Elois looks at them nervously. "Tony, don't be like that."

Lucius rolls his eyes. "Tony, be definitely like that."

Elois glared at his elder brother. "You're being mean, hermano. You shouldn't be like that to the president."

(Brother.)

"Well, I do agree with Anthony, Elois." Rafael piped in, ignoring the look of betreyal in the boy's eyes.

Lucius looked at his youngest brother proudly. "This is just called tough love. Idiots like you will never understand it."

Anthony groaned. "Lucius, stop bullying Eli. He might cry."

"I won't!" He says but his eyes were already watering. "I won't cry just because he called me an idiot!"

Rafael hummed. He believes Elois. The boy may be childish but he's very terrifying and he could slit Lucius' throat if he wanted to. He's just acting like he's offended to the point of crying. That's just how good of an actor he is.

Which is terrifying, to be honest.

Isabella huffed. "Ahh!"

"No means no." Anthony 'tsk'ed, pointing his finger at her in warning. "No more ice cream."

As if showing how much she was annoyed, she chomped on Anthony's pointing finger causing everyone to gasp.

Silence settled in the room as they carefully watch Anthony's reaction. Who knows, maybe Anthony might snap.

"I wish I had my phone to video this whole thing." Lucius suddenly mumbled out of nowhere.

Rafael and Elois slapped Lucius on the shoulders, causing him to whisper yell. "Ow! What? I didn't do anything."

"Are you not even scared for Bells?" Elois huffed.

Rafael nodded wordlessly.

"Is your heart not quacking nervously for her?" Elois said in exaggeration.