TWELVE ; discuss

(CHAPTER TWELVE - discuss)
tw - gay

in real life !

clay sat on his bed, george next to him.

"should we tell her? officially, though?" george laid his head on the younger, laughing at his statement.

"im certain she knows. i reckon we just.. see how she reacts if we kiss in front of her,"

"shes seen us do more," clay grinned.

george mentally cringed at the stupid thought. his arms draped around clay, he took in his smell.

"we could kiss right now?"

clay smiled, pulling the british boy a top him. george straddled the boy, his hands cupped his face. "id like that,"

clay wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him in. their lips touched, moving in sync. butterflies erupted into both of the boys' stomachs, making them feel joy. clay sloppily removed his lips from the boy, placing them on his neck, slowly giving light purple hickeys.

"fuck," george moaned out. clay grinned on his skin, pushing the boy off him. "heyy," george whined.

"so are we going to tell her?" clay asked.

"i dont know,, i just wanna make sure your okay with it," george tried to reassure clay, making sure he was okay with telling anyone besides his close friends.

clay nodded, indicating he was ready; most likely she already knew the two boys were dating- but did it really make a difference?

george wrapped his fingers around clays wrists, pulling him up from the bed. they didnt know if she had left with sapnap again or if she was still home.

"holly?"

"holly?" the girl heard from the hallway.

she turned back to her laptop, looking at the dark haired boy that laid tiredly on his pillow. "coming,"

she quietly made her way into the hallway to see the boys waiting for her by the stairs leading to the living room.

"yes?" holly looked at george, her eyes moving down to his neck seeing a purple oval. a chuckle escaped her mouth, leaving the boys questioning.

"whats so funny?" clay asked.

"seems like you two were having fun in there," she pointed into their room, cocking her eyebrows.

"hm," george blushed, swiping his hair from in front of his face.

"anyway, i just wanted to tell you that im- im gay. and george is my boyfriend," clay smiled. unlike clay, holly couldnt keep her cool. she bursted into a fit of laughter, clutching her stomach.

"a-are you serious? you- oh my god. clay, i didnt really need a coming out. it was obvious to everyone that you and george were dating,"

"really? it was that obvious?"

"yeah, the fans knew you guys were dating before you knew. the closet is clear," holly giggled at the partial insult, giving her brother a hug.