Ch90.2

After a good rest, Li Zhao took the guests who wanted to explore the island out of the house. The bodyguards in uniform walked in front of them and introduced the scenery of the island while guiding them. 

Li Zhao carried a bucket in his hand. He occasionally picked up a shell with a shovel and threw it into the bucket.

Song Yu poked him and whispered, “The one who beat up Xu Bei until his prosthesis flew away. Was it you?”

“Don’t believe messy rumours.”

Song Yu was secretly reassured. Xu Bei was beaten so badly yet he didn’t dare to come out and speak. It seemed that the person who beat up Xu Bei had a strong background. 

“I just beat him up.”

Song Yu: ???

“Then you really did it?” Song Yu sucked in a breath. “Are you crazy? Although the Xu family might not be able to see the boss of Canghuan, a horse is still better than a thin and dead camel. If you go against him then it won’t be any good for you.”

“It was just a fight.” Li Zhao hadn’t played at the beach so everything was new to him. He planned to try fishing once Yan Ting came.

“You still have the mind to pick up shells. It seems you aren’t in a hurry.” Song Yu kicked the sand with his feet, picked up a shell and threw it into Li Zhao’s bucket.”

“I will tell you something and you can’t tell others.” Li Zhao looked at Song Yu with a smile.”

“What is it?” Song Yu thought that Li Zhao might tell him a big secret.

“This island is owned by Canghuan’s boss.” 

“Stop bragging. I am also good brothers with the boss of Canghuan…” Song Yu laughed a few times but then he saw Li Zhao’s expression and couldn’t laugh anymore. “Really?”

Li Zhao nodded.

“He… is he the relocation household tyrant?” Song Yu almost screamed. “That Yan Ting who visited the crew?”

“Yes.” Li Zhao nodded. “He is also helping me with the school admission banquet. Brother Song, you will help me keep this a secret, right?” 

Song Yu stared at Li Zhao for half a minute. Finally, he hugged his head and collapsed. “Why are you telling me this secret, why?”

How painful was it to know such a shocking secret yet not daring to tell anyone?

"We are good friends."

"Bah, who is friends with you?" Song Yu's anger rose as he saw Li Zhao's smile. "You did it intentionally, right?"

Li Zhao smiled and said nothing.

Song Yu took a deep breath and endured it. He was wrong, really wrong. From the beginning, he shouldn't have entered the Overbearing Female President crew. If he hadn't entered the crew, he wouldn't have done many sorry things to Li Zhao and wouldn't have fallen to this point.

“That thing.” Song Yu spoke cautiously after comforting himself. “That, does he know what happened when I filmed Overbearing Female President with you?”