370

Then she sat down beside Rong Si and watched with him.

Seeing the touching place, her eyes were also red, and she couldn't help saying: "Xiao Jiu performed really well. The crew found her to be the right person."

It seems that she is the character itself!

Rong Si gave an "um", still watching TV without blinking,

Little Jiu Sister is very powerful. He has never doubted it. Although she is very young, he feels that she seems to be better than many adults.

By the end of one episode, Song Wanqiu's thoughts were still unfinished, and she wanted to put down the next episode immediately. But there was a long commercial to be inserted in the middle, and she could only wait anxiously.

At this moment, she was thinking about how little wine could be so great, if she had a daughter like that, how good it would be. Although the son of A Si is also very good, she still can't help but want a daughter.

Unfortunately, Xiaojiu is the daughter of someone else's family after all.

Song Wanqiu sighed in her heart and turned to look at the little guy beside her. Seeing him frowning with a solemn look, as if thinking about some problem, just like a little adult, she asked with some amusement: "A Si, what are you thinking?"

Rong Si regained his senses, his eyes dodged, and said with a guilty conscience: "It's nothing."

Song Wanqiu touched his head and smiled softly, "You are the son who mother had brought up. Have you been thinking about things, will your mother not see it? Tell your mother, what are you thinking about? If it's an annoyance, maybe mother can give you some suggestions?"

Rong Si pursed his lips and hesitated for several seconds before he said, "Little Jiu sister will be hot."

He did not look directly at Song Wanqiu's face, but lowered his eyes, seemingly unhappy.

Ok?

Song Wanqiu was puzzled, "Sister Xiaojiu is on fire, isn't this a good thing? In this way, she can make a lot of money and live a good life. As her friend, you should be happy for her."

Rong wantonly said dully: "I'm a little unhappy."

"Why?"

"Sister Xiaojiu is hot, so many people will like her, and they will find her to record a show and film a scene."

Song Wanqiu suddenly understood, "I know, you think she will be very busy then, and there will be no time to play with you, right?"

Think about it, too, when Xiao Jiu and her father didn't receive commercials and TV series before, Xiao Jiu came over as a guest after a short distance from her father. But recently, the number of visits has indeed decreased a lot.

It's normal for A Si to be a good friend like Xiaojiu and feel lost in his heart. Moreover, she leaves work late, and A Si often stays at home alone, so he will inevitably be alone.

Rong Si did not deny, but nodded, verifying Song Wanqiu's thoughts.

Since moving here and being able to go to school, he has been studying hard and working hard to improve himself, not only to find a good job and earn a lot of money in the future, but also to be eligible to play with Sister Xiaojiu.

Originally, he felt that he and Xiaojiu's sister lived at the opposite door, very close to each other. But now, her popularity is getting higher and higher, and there are more and more people who like her. Don't even think about it or know that there will be more little boys around her in the future.

Those little boys are very good, at least, they are not like him, they used to live in such a shabby little house, and even searched for the smelly trash can...

So, if there are more people around Little Jiu Sister, what should he do?

Is there still a chance to stay with her?

Will he lose her good friend?