G-gay?

Jungkook's P. O. V.

I exited Jin hyung's room as I went to our room and found that Jae was showering. I waited by the door. 

What happened was a mistake and most importantly it was a misunderstanding. 

And I need to make it right. 

I heard the door being unlocked as I pushed it wide open and saw a flustered Jae. She was wrapped in only a towel. Her hair was damp making her sexier. 

I didn't gave her a moment to understand as I locked the door and pushed her to the nearest wall and pinned her hands over head. 

I saw her chest going upwards with her hands and her towel was loosening. 

"What are you doing? " She breathed out. 

"That wasn't what you saw. " I growled. 

"Okay? " 

"Jae.... " I closed my eyes shut, biting my lips to the point it could've started bleeding at any moment. 

"Me and Jin hyung.... Ahh! " I let out a frustrated groan as the grip around her wrist tightened. 

"Kook. " She whimpered. 

I couldn't deny the way she was looking at me. Her brown orbs were like dark chocolate melting inside me. 

Her skin was smooth like butter with a smell of her natural body scent. I easily get addicted to the smell of soap cause I'm sensitive to scents.

For a moment I felt like that she was scared of me. Or she was scared by the situation?  

I dropped my head on her neck as I sniffed there. My lips rested on her buttery smooth skin as I spoke,
"Jae, I don't give a damn about those comments people will throw at me. I'm way too numb for that. It's way too dumb I know.... " 

I won't lie that I wasn't attracted to her. 

"Kook....I really don't care if you two are gay- " She said as she struggled. 

Why she act like this, act like she doesn't care when she actually does? 

And she's acting like she's scared when I know she's enjoying this as much as I'm doing. Why?

"Jae-ah. I'm not gay neither is Jin hyung. " I hissed. 

"It's really fine- "

"No it's not. You need to know the truth. " I said as I looked at her. 

"Let me change first- "

"No! " I growled again. 

"Okay.... "

Flashback : 

I slept shirtless last night because I feel the most comfortable when I'm with Jin hyung. 

I woke up in the morning as I saw Jin hyung already wide awake and was busy with his phone. 

So, a natural question slipped through my lips,
"Hyung, what are you doing? "

"Don't you know just by looking? I'm gonna give ARMY some selcas. " Hyung replied, eyes still glued to his phone. 

"You're not gonna even change your pants? " I asked.

"I'm only gonna show my handsome faceu. So why does that matter? " He winked.

Suddenly an idea popped like a cracker in my mind.