372

When she walked out of the kindergarten, Sheng Tianci was already leaning against the car and waiting.

When he saw Su Jiu, a touch of joy suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he raised his voice and said, "Little Jiu, do you miss Uncle?"

Before he could speak, Su Shengjing rolled his eyes, "Don't molest my daughter."

"I'm going, this is also called molesting? I think you haven't seen real molesting! I do this entirely because I like little wine? If you don't want to meet the little girl, do you think I will pick up this stinky boy?" Sheng Tianci said indignantly, turned his head and glanced at the side of Sheng Zhiyan with disgust.

Sheng Zhiyan said, "......???"

Was he shot while lying down?

What did he do wrong to dislike him so much?

Sheng Zhiyan was very unconvinced, and stared at him furiously, "Uncle, you are really bad! I ignore you and don't want you to pick me up in the future. I will let the driver uncle pick me up, hum!"

After speaking, he accidentally saw Xiao Jiu sister looking at him with big eyes blinking, and he was immediately embarrassed. A small face flushed slightly, and he quickly explained, "Little Jiu sister, I, I am not losing my temper. I don’t like being angry, don’t get me wrong! Actually, I am a good man!"

"Puff!" Sheng Tianci almost sprayed and hit him mercilessly, "Just you still a man? Boy, you haven't even grown your hair yet, are you ashamed?"

Sheng Zhizhi was righteous, "I'm not ashamed! Anyway, I will definitely be a good man when I grow up!"

"I'm laughing, you know when you are so young you know that you are chasing a little girl, and maybe you will be a playboy in the future."

Sheng Zhiyan lifted his chin, and said proudly: "Grandpa and grandma said, uncle, you are a playboy, saying that you are idle and not doing business. You don't even have a girlfriend so you are so useless. Let me not learn from you, but be a promising person!"

"..." Sheng Tianci was speechless immediately.

What's the matter, do parents usually say that in front of their grandchildren?

Can't they give him some face? What's wrong without having a girlfriend, will he be laughed at by the crowd?

Seeing that his face was dark, Su Shengjing patted his shoulder earnestly, "It's okay, go your own way, so that others have nowhere to go. Tsk, after all, it's better for me to have a daughter without getting married, I am really happy."

Sheng Tianci, "..."

Is this comforting him?

Why does he sound like he wants to hit someone?

Sheng Tianci shook Su Shengjing's hand away, gritted his teeth and said, "Su Shengjing, you can be a man!"

While speaking, he looked at Xiaojiu again, grievingly complained to her, "Xiaojiu, you see your father bullying me, you don't talk about him, this is bad behavior!"

The little girl immediately retorted, "Uncle, you can't say that Dad is bad, Dad is the best in the world!"

She has a fierce milk, with a "don't tell me about my father" expression.

The curvature of Su Shengjing's mouth suddenly deepened.

Usually he always thinks about protecting the little dumpling. Now when the little dumpling speaks for himself, his mood suddenly becomes quite beautiful.

The expression on Sheng Tianci's face is even more exciting. He feels isolated and helpless at the moment, and no one is on his side. He thought Xiaojiu would say two nice words to comfort him, but he didn't expect to give him another crit.

Sheng Tianci gave up struggling, and said with a sad face, "Little Jiu, why did you bully uncle too? Uncle is so sad that I can't eat and sleep tonight, what do you say?"