☆ 6 - His Desire ☆ 🔞

"Listen, Jungk---"

He came at you fast and strong, silencing you quickly and pushing you roughly against the wall.

His mouth leaves rough, sloppy kisses along your neck and collarbone while his hands gripped your thighs, sliding under your skirt and grabbing your ass.

You gasped and he let out a growl, his body pressed up against you so that you could, yet again, feel his erection.

"The bed.." He said deeply. "Where is it."

You whimpered, not sure if you should answer him.

He gave a small hiss as he slid his fingers into the band of your drenched panties, pushing them down slightly as he slid his left hand back over your folds and against your clit.

"Noona, where?..."

"Ahh, the... the double... doors... To the le--left...." You quickly stuttered.

You could only stagger behind him as he drug you into the bedroom quickly, immediately shoving you onto the bed and crawling between your legs.

He attacks your neck again, leaving sloppy, desperate kisses along your jawline and his hands sliding up your thighs until he reached your hips, where he grips your panties waistband and immediately begins to yank them down.

Although you whimper no, he pulls them off anyways, tossing them over his shoulder without a care.

You feel embarrassed, covering your face with your hands, but JungKook isn't having that at all.

He yanks your hands away from your face, holding you by your wrists, staring down at you with a mixture of lust and sternness.

"Noona. I want to see you..."

You only look at him with an expression of surprise.

He leans down, ghosting his lips over yours, his eyes looking back and forth between yours before he claims your mouth again.

His tongue swipes over your lips asking for entry and you hesitate but let him in, allowing his warm mouth to envelope yours.

He kisses you with fervor and neediness, hands sliding down from your arms to your waist, to your hips and thighs with his nails dragging roughly against the fabrics on your skin.

You can't help but to gasp and moan, arching your back off the bed, hands clutching your sheets under your head.

He kisses your chin, his lips then trailing kisses down to your collarbone and to your breasts.

He kisses down to your cleavage where he slides his tongue between the soft flesh with a low, throaty moan, blowing on the dampness he left in your crevasse.

You suck in a gaspy moan, your knees squeezing his hips while his hands slide from your upper thighs to grasp your knees roughly.

He sits upright from your chest, looking down at you for a moment with drunken, lustful eyes, breathing ragged and breathlessly before he releases your knees and begins to unbutton his pants.

Your eyes widen as he does, reality slowly approaching your still drunk mind, attempting to lure sense back into you.

Meanwhile your body writhes in arousal, completely ignoring anything other than what's directly in front of you right now.

And right now, it's JungKook's long, stiff cock, leaking precum and twitching excitedly in his hands.