A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24

Toudou and Y/n sat under a tree and drank water.

"Hey, um," - The muscular boy began as he watched the rest of the students fight each other, catching the girl's attention. - "Who are you actually?" - He wore a serious expression as he asked.

Y/n kept quiet.

"It's alright if you don't want to answer, I won't push you." - He said as she didn't answer and a slightly concerned look formed on his face.

"It's alright, it's just that..." - She paused, wondering whether she should tell him or not.

"What's wrong?" - He asked confused yet worried.

"Can you keep secrets?" - She asked, looking at him with a saddened look.

He was silent for a while as he looked at her with worry, then nodded.

"Well, Mai is right, the curse was talking about me." - The girl began, looking away.

Toudou was shocked from what she said but kept quiet as he let her continue.

"My real name isn't Shinseichi Kanako. It's L/n Y/n." - She said, throwing the boy in full state of shock.

"S-so, you are the girl who everyone's afraid of?" - He asked with widely opened eyes.

She nodded and lowered her head.

"That can explain why you are so strong." - He said, looking away, returning his focus on the rest of the students.

They were silent for a while until Toudou broke the silence.

"Well," - He began, turning his head around to look at her, catching her attention and causing her to look back at him, a wide smile formed by his lips. - "You proved yourself being an amazing person no matter what most people say. You sure are a good friend."

The said made her widen her eyes as a tear fell down her right cheek which surprised him and made him panic a bit.

"I-I'm sorry! D-did I say something I shouldn't have?!" - He asked in a high tone as he moved his arms around in panic, catching the attention of the rest of the students who watched them in confusion.

Y/n just shook her head as a soft smile appeared soon after.

"No, thank you." - Her soft smile turned into a bright one as she looked at him then closed her eyes.

Toudou blushed at the sight of her and rubbed the back of his head, looking away as a soft smile soon appeared on his lips, feeling relieved and somehow happy.

"Second time? What is she, a witch?" - Mai asked as she watched their reactions.

"Is he in love or something?" - Nishimiya added. - "He looks like he just confessed his feelings." - She said as she furrowed her brows slightly.

Itadori and Fushiguro overheard what she said and felt jealousy rise in them as they watched at the two, now laughing under the tree, with annoyed expressions and jealousy in their eyes.

"Are the two lover boys jealous?" - Kugisaki said, making fun of them as soon as she noticed their faces.

They blushed and looked away right as she said it.

"N-no!" - The two yelled.

Kugisaki and Maki laughed after they saw their reaction.

"Totally in love if you ask me." - Maki said as she wiped a tear off her left eye.

"Okaka." - Inumaki said as he nodded in agreement.

"S-shut up!" - The two boys stuttered as they were frustrated and blushing heavily.