Hints

"Let's have a seat!" Lilianne said. 

"A-actually Lilianne... I'm feeling kind of nauseous, I think I'm going to head back first." Melanie said while holding her hand.

"Are you sure? Everyone's here, you'll miss out the fun." Lilianne sulked.

"Yeah..I'm sorry." Melanie said.

"How pathetic, just from heat you're leaving..." Peter scoffed.

'...This brat???' Melanie was irritated in the inside. 

"I humbly apologize, your highness. But I am a frail woman, who is sensitive to the smallest things. Don't you agree? I'll try to be better next time." She smiled. It was a rude statement, but it's better than what she actually meant... (Sorry prince, but you need to learn manners. You're supposed to be a gentleman.)

Peter was flustered he understood what she actually meant. 

Melanie bowed before walking away. The twins did so too..

"HAHAHAH! DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON PETER'S FACE?" Cyro burst into laughter.

"S-shut up!" Peter said, his face was red from embarassment.

"Brother, I'm grateful for your concern... but I hope you can trust Melanie as much as I do. Do you even know how we became friends?" Lilianne said.

"No, you've never mentioned it." Peter said.

Lilianne gasps loudly, "What?! I've created a mortal sin! How could I not tell you the wonderful story of how Melanie saved me?" 

They all sit down, and get served a new set of tea... as Lilianne tells them the story of the girl who didn't laugh at her.

There was a bit of exaggeration, like instead of only pouring tea, Lilianne added "Magestically threw the sweets on her, and ruined her dress." 

...

Meanwhile, a young woman who was trembling in fear in the corner of the palace was there. And we could a guess who it is...

"Master we need to go home, your health is at risk." Ethan said.

"I know." She replied, but she wasn't really listening to him. Rather... she was caught up in her own trance.

In her head:

'All of my male leads in one place...'

'They look better than what I've imagined....NO-'

'Maybe I should kill my se-'

'I should stay away from Lilianne...but Peter would kill me-'

'I need an excuse to always reject invitations...but Lilianne would just visit me herself'

'I'm kinda craving ice cream-'

!!!

Melanie slapped herself, her head was a mess.

"Master-" Evan tried to stop her.

"I don't care anymore! I wasn't this indecisive in the past!" She said.

"Oh? Lady Melanie?" Zyn appeared out of nowhere.

A wave of relief came onto her, and she rushed to Zyn. "What are you doing here?" She asks with a bright smile.

"Oh I was-" Zyn was cut off.

"You know what I don't care, but I need your help." Melanie said.

"Now why should I help a rude lady?" Zyn crossed his arms.