377

The driver expressed his helplessness. The young master was very caring for Miss Song, as if he wanted to see her all the time. The focus of life is her.

According to him, it will be difficult for the two children not to be together in the future!

The young master is so good, no girl would dislike it, right?

When Su Shengjing's car drove away, Li Mohan looked back. He turned his head inadvertently and saw a little boy about six or seven years old standing under a tree on the roadside, his eyes always following the car, with a keen eye. Intuitively, he felt something was wrong.

"Who is he?"

The driver took a look outside, saw Rong Si, shook his head and said, "I don't know, Young Master, I haven't seen him, why do you ask?"

Li Mohan frowned, his black eyes staring at Rong Si, a touch of hostility appeared in his eyes, "He is looking at that fool Song Xinyan!"

"..." The driver was taken aback.

Isn't it, it's okay?

You know, Young Master doesn't like to make friends with people. Miss Song is his only friend. What he can't stand the most is Miss Song playing with other little boys.

Girls can, but boys can’t.

Therefore, if the little boy was Miss Song’s new friend, the little master would definitely be upset.

Seeing the little boy staring at Su Shengjing's car, Li Mohan's face became more and more unsightly.

The driver suspected that he wanted to get out of the car and fight with others.

After Su Shengjing and Song Jiye's car drove away, Li Mohan really opened the car door and went straight to Rong Si.

The driver was taken aback, my God, the young master really wants to fight with others?

It's on the street, isn't it good to fight? What he said was the only heir to the Li family, and if it were exposed, it would be difficult to deal with.

Mr. and Mrs. must be very annoyed!

The driver hurriedly followed him out of the car and shouted anxiously, "Little master, this is a public place. Many people are watching, don't be impulsive!"

Li Mohan turned his head, glanced at him with white eyes, and then continued to walk towards Rong Si.

Rong Si noticed him when he got out of the car.

Seeing that Li Mohan was coming at him, he became vigilant, but did not move, but stood there waiting for him to come.

Li Mohan walked in front of him, stopped when he was two or three steps away, looking at him with a pair of cold and alienated eyes.

Although only a child, but inexplicably gives people a strong sense of oppression.

Two young boys with the same exquisite and handsome looks faced each other, and they had the same extraordinary temperament. They looked completely different from ordinary boys and attracted many people passing by.

People have speculated about whose little boy this is, more beautiful than those little child stars on TV!

The driver hurriedly stepped forward and said respectfully to Li Mohan: "Young master, you see many people are watching, let's go? Or, what about retuning to the car?"

Li Mohan didn't mean to leave, still looking straight at Rong Si.

He had to say that this kid is very handsome and can compete with him.

Li Mohan immediately had an unprecedented sense of crisis, and none of the little boys he thought that little idiot had come into contact with could compare to him. But this made him a little uncertain.

While he was observing Rong Si, Rong Si was also observing him. Although I don't know who he is, it seems to be related to Sister Xiaojiu.

Could it be that he is the little boy whom Xiaojiu sister recently met?