385

Qiao Man grew up, no one has ever said that she was ugly, and no one dares to dislike her.

But this pairing of father and daughter made her feel a deep malice!

This little girl actually said she was ugly to her, absurd, her beauty is among the best in the capital, okay?

And this man, does he know who she is, and what are the consequences of offending her?

Qiao Man gritted her teeth, thinking that tomorrow she would find someone to find out the identity of this man, and he would not be able to work!

She said angrily, "Do you... do you know who I am? Dare to talk to me like this!"

Su Jiu nodded, "You know, you are ugly, and you have bad breath! It smells so bad, you can smell it from such a distance, can you not speak?"

Seeing Qiao Man's face suddenly became extremely ugly, the little girl calmly raised her head to look at Su Shengjing, "Dad, don't you think?"

Su Shengjing chuckled lightly, "Yes, it smells too bad. Baby, should we go out and breathe in some fresh air?"

"You--" Qiao Man was so angry that she almost broke her teeth. She brushed her teeth every day, and she also ate chewing gum to keep her breath fresh. Why is her breath bad and smelly?!

However, this little girl was so serious with her father that she couldn't help wondering if she really had bad breath.

"Auntie, don't do bad things. If there is something wrong with your brother and Aunt Song, you will be the first to suspect!" Su Jiu reminded solemnly.

Her tone was obviously so childish and innocent, but what she said made Qiao Man suddenly speechless. After a few seconds, she can only say: "What am I afraid of? Tell you guys, I'm Qiao Man, do you know Qiao's family?!"

"I don't know." The little girl shook her head.

Qiao Man sneered, look, it really is fearless for those who don't know. Especially such a little girl, who knows nothing, so she is not big or small.

Su Shengjing sneered and sneered: "What the Qiao family's old man and old lady say are also two kind elderly people. They insisted on doing charity for many years. They can be regarded as a good role model in terms of life. Spoiling the reputation of the Qiao family outside. If the recording just now is released, do you think it will affect you and the Qiao family?"

"..." Qiao Man choked.

Grandparents were very annoyed when she approached Rong Cheng, a married woman, and felt that she was embarrassing. After that, Rong Cheng and Song Wanqiu divorced. She lied to them that Rong Cheng had no feelings for Song Wanqiu, but Song Wanqiu used Xia San to conceive his child and forced Rong Cheng to be responsible for her.

He also said that Rong Cheng had to marry Song Wanqiu. In fact, the person he loved was himself, and the two old talents reluctantly accepted it.

What she said just now was really unpleasant, and it would be embarrassing if it reached the ears of the elderly.

Also, she just mentioned Qiao's family casually. This man actually knew which Qiao's she was talking about, and seemed to be familiar with her grandparents, so he couldn't help being surprised.

Is this man in the upper class?!

Qiao Man felt that this was very possible, and the look in Su Shengjing's eyes suddenly became vigilant, and couldn't help asking: "Who are you?"

The little girl laughed and blinked mysteriously at her, "Guess~"

Qiao Man, "..."

She had to say that the little girl successfully aroused her interest. She looked at the father and daughter carefully, and suddenly felt a little familiar. After a while, she seemed to think of something, and her expression became confused.