𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗚𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 as he parked the car, pulling the door open and yanking Aria out

"Glad you could join us." Ward spoke, a smug smile spreading across his face as he looked between the two. Aria wanted nothing more then to slap that look off his face.

"Of course partner." Victor grinned, patting his friends back as they walked towards the plane doors.

"Ari?" Sarah mumbled, reaching forwards to wrap her arms around the girl.

Aria was quick to hug her back, "What do we do?"

Before Sarah could answer she was ripped away from her, Ward hauling her to the passenger seat of the plane. Victor joined him, pushing Aria in as well, she struggled in her fathers grip as she attempted to escape his tight hold.

Once the two girls were sat in the seat together, Victor handed Ward a small baggage of money before stepping down and speeding off in his car.

That's when Aria knew it was a set up, her father had payed Ward to take her with him, his master idea of separating her and JJ.

"No, no." Aria yelled, pounding her fists on the inside of the plane.

Sarah gripped Aria's thigh, catching her attention once she saw the familiar van pulling up the side of the plane. John B.

Smiles crawled over their faces, a small laugh escaping their mouths as a small hope sparked inside of them.

Ward glanced over to the window, seeing John B, a loud scoff tumbled out of his mouth, "Get off the runway! Get off!"

Instead of doing as Ward told him, John B drove in front of the plane, stopping the car in front of the large vehicle.

Ward didn't show any signs of slowing down, making the two girls start to panic as he went even faster, flying towards the parked car, "Stop! Stop, you're gonna kill him!" Aria cried, reaching up to grab his hand, trying to stop the plane.

"Stop!" Sarah sobbed, helping Aria slap her fathers hand away.

Just as they were about to smash into JB, Ward stopped the plane. John B leaned out of the car, screaming for them, "Sarah! Aria!"

John B and Ward stepped in each others faces, starting an argument between the two. Sarah and Aria launched themselves out of the plane, Sarah running in between Ward and her boyfriend, while Aria stood next to John B's side.

Ward leaned forwards to grasp his daughter but she pushed herself further into JB, "No! Don't touch me!"

Sirens filled the area, a police car pulling up next to them.

"Oh, thank God you're here." Ward turned to the officer, "Susan, I told you he lost his goddamn mind."

"Put your hands on your head." The sherif ordered.

"I'd do what she said." Ward said, narrowing his eyes at John B.

"She's talkin' to you, Ward." JB laughed, watching his face scrunch up in confusion.

"You're under arrest for the murder of "Big John" Routledge." She walked over towards the man, gasps escaping Sarah and Aria's mouths.

"Put your hands on your head." Sue hissed, standing behind him with her gun still pointing at him.

The three watched as Ward was placed in handcuffs, a moment that felt like it was worth celebrating was soon cut off by a gunshot. Susan's uniform was covered in blood as he body fell limp on the ground, Rafe was revealed as she fell, a gun in his hand.

Aria placed a hand over her mouth, tears running down her cheeks as she looked at the sheriffs body, "Oh my god."

"Rafe. What did you do?" Ward panted, his wrists still tightened in the handcuffs.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
fuck u ward 🖕🏼
rafe you're hot but like
chill-