387

As she thought about walking out of the dessert shop, she suddenly heard the little girl behind her in a milky voice saying a warning, "You can no longer bully the beautiful aunt and the little brother, otherwise, you will regret it!"

The little girl returned what she had said to Song Wanqiu just now.

Qiao Man gritted her teeth, looked back at her, and smiled pretending to be nonchalant, "Xiao Jiu, you really misunderstood Auntie, Auntie is not such a person, she only said that when she was angry for a while. Don't worry, I won't be right. How are they."

"You must be honest, and you must do what you have said!"

Qiao Man smiled awkwardly, "Of course, Xiaojiu is right."

She ate, speeded up and left the dessert shop. Su Jiu retracted her gaze and looked at the little villain over there. He suddenly found a bump swollen on his forehead. She trotted over and asked worriedly, "Brother, why is your forehead swollen with such a big bump?"

It must be very painful, right?

Rong Si shook his head, "It's okay, I accidentally bumped into it. It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Where did you hit it, did that woman just do it?"

The little girl's eyes were full of worry and anger, and a warmth appeared in Rong Si's heart, as if time was wrapped in a lump of cotton. He fixedly looked at her and said, "No."

At the end he added: "Don't worry, it's really fine."

Seeing that he didn't want to say more, Su Jiu could only give up. She bulged her little cheeks, and stretched out her hand like an adult, rubbing his hair, "Be careful from now on, otherwise, it will really worry people!"

Rong Si remained motionless, letting her rub his hair, the whole body completely faded away from the usual cold and alienation, and now it was like a big docile dog.

His hair was very soft, and Su Jiu couldn't help but rubbed her paw a few more times, messing up his hair, but Rong Si didn't mind at all. If it was to be someone else, let alone shun Mao, it is impossible to get close to him.

When Song Wanqiu watched the scene of love between the two children, her mood calmed down a lot. Thinking of what happened just now, she was very sorry, and said to Su Shengjing: "I'm sorry, I caused you trouble again."

Su Shengjing took off the mask and smiled, "That's not a trouble, don't care. Xiaojiu and I ate outside and saw that the store hadn't closed yet. She had to come in and have a look, just happened to ran into it. "

After shunting the little villain, Su Jiu put down her hands contentedly, and asked Song Wanqiu curiously, "Auntie, who was that person just now?"

"She..." Song Wanqiu lowered her eyes, "Is my ex-husband's current wife."

Su Jiu was stunned. It turned out that the woman was the mistress who caused the little villain and his mother to be kicked out of the house?!

At this time, her mind buzzed, and suddenly she remembered that in the novel, it was this little three who acted on Aunt Song and the little villain, not only made several men insult his mother, but forced him to watch the scene after he bumped into it.

Afterwards, she took action against the little villain and found someone to cause a car "accident", which caused the little villain to be seriously injured and his legs were disabled. From then on he could only sit in a wheelchair...

The culprit that caused the little villain's blackening, she actually ran into it!

Su Jiu bit her lip, her hands clenched tightly.

Judging from the situation just now, if that woman made up her mind to let Aunt Song and the little villain, even if she warned her, she would not give up, she would definitely look for another opportunity.

She subconsciously looked at the two legs of the little villain. How good these legs are. Afterwards, they must be two long legs or golden thighs. How can they be disabled?!