389

He had to suppress his smile and change his words, "Well, Dad is wrong. The baby didn't eat anything for dinner, Dad ate more."

"Aunt Song, did you hear that? Dad only eats a lot, so I can eat strawberry cake!"

Song Wanqiu chuckled and was turned over by her cuteness. She handed her the strawberry cake and said, "Well, that little wine, eat it quickly, it won't be good if you are hungry."

"Auntie is so nice!" Su Jiu happily took it, and then glanced at Su Shengjing pretendingly.

Su Shengjing, "..."

Baby, can't I be wrong?!

Su Jiu sat down at the table holding the cake, and then warmly invited the little villain, "Brother, shall we eat together?"

Rong Si walked over and sat down next to her. When she took a bite and squinted happily, he picked up the spoon and dug a small piece into his mouth.

It's really sweet.

Su Jiu took another bite, savoring the sweet strawberry flavor, not forgetting to care about the feelings of the little villain, "Brother, is it delicious?"

"It's delicious." Rong Si answered without hesitation. He doesn't know why, every time he eats with sister Xiaojiu, it is always delicious.

Maybe it's because of a good mood?

Sister Xiaojiu seems to be able to do magic, so that people see her, and their mood becomes better without knowing it.

"Then you eat more, you see you are thinner." Speaking of this, she felt stuck. The little villain doesn't seem to be fat, but it's a little bit more fleshier than when they first met.

Unlike her, in a short time after finding her father, she was all round and her cheeks were round. But she couldn't control her mouth, and her father felt that she was too thin before, and he always made good food for her, and wanted to raise her to be fat.

Su Jiu glanced at her fleshy little hands, and suddenly began to think about her figure, and asked Rong Si with a bitter expression on her face, "Brother, do you think I am fat?"

Rong Si, "...?"

Fat?

Doesn't Little Jiu sister think that she is so cute, why is she fat?

Rong Si seriously said his true feelings, "Not fat."

"Really? Don't you think my face is round?" Su Jiu held her face with two small hands, and her clear grape-like eyes locked on him, expecting what he would say.

She looked so cute in Rong Si's eyes, but it was a pity that she didn't have this consciousness, and she exuded a sense of cuteness all over her body, which made people helpless.

"Really, I didn't lie to you." Rong Si said, his ears turned slightly red, and his expression was a little unnatural, adding, "Very cute."

"That's it, then I can rest assured!" Su Jiu, who was praised by her cub, instantly improved her mood, without any scruples, and continued to eat cakes with relish.

Rong Si didn't eat much, and watched her eat more often, as if that was enough.

Watching this warm scene, Song Wanqiu couldn't help but pick up the phone and took a few photos. When she got home, she showed it to Rong Si. The little guy had to print out the photos.

Song Wanqiu knew what he was thinking, so she printed out the photos, bought a photo album, and put the photos in it.

It is these few photos in the same frame as Su Jiu that have become something that Rong Si will treasure for a lifetime.

The TV series produced by Su Shengjing and Su Jiu have been steadily increasing in ratings, and they soon became the number one in the same period. The popularity on the Internet is also quite high, and the hot searches continue.