𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗠𝗲. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗝𝗝

𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗢𝗡 the pavement of the runway, coughs escaping her lips as she shut her eyes in pain

Ward wrapped his arms around the sheriff, blood pooling around her, "The damn radio."

Rafe was in distress, rubbing his hands through his soft blonde hair, "I'm not leaving you."

"Run." Sarah whispered to JB, urging him to leave the horrific scene. John B followed her words, backing up slowly before taking off.

Gunshots filled the air as Rafe shot at John B, luckily missing all of the shots as he ran through the weeds.

Aria bent down, holding JB's blue bandana against the gun shot wound, "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, sweetie." Peterkin wheezed, her body giving out with every second that passed.

"Aria." Ward faced her, watching her press down on her wound.

"What?" She responded harshly, crying as she watched the woman underneath her fall apart.

Ward gulped, "I need you to get up."

"She is dying! What is wrong with you?" She cried, tucking her loose hair behind her ears.

"Take them home. Get them to the house." Ward turned to his son.

Aria flicked her eyes up to him, her stare lingering on her ex-boyfriend as walked over towards the girl who was now stood on her own two feet, backing away from him as he stepped closer, "No, Rafe."

"I'm not going anywhere with you! You touch me and I swear I will tell everyone what you did." She spat, the Cameron boy's facial expressions turning into a smirk as he watched her cower in fear of him.

"Rafe. Take Sarah." Ward spoke up suddenly, as soon as the words left his mouth, she ran.

Squeezing Sarah's shoulder tightly before she took off, the screams of Rafe following after her, her feet hit the grass, following John B's movements as she weaves through the trees.

A loud plane engine whirred, sending Aria stumbling back into a large shed.

"Fuck!" She heard a familiar voice scream, loud banging coming after his cursing.

Aria followed the voice, her nerves relaxing quickly as blonde hair came into her sight.

JJ passed Pope a blunt, anger and disappointment written over the Heyward boy's face, "You know he doesn't smoke." Kie glanced between the two in front of her, making JJ shrug.

"Well, maybe not until today."

"I lost my scholarship. Walked out in the middle of the interview. Every... It's gone. It's not gonna happen." Pope whimpered, the blunt being brought to his lips.

"You did that for us?"

"No, not for us. For nothing." He breathed, smoke surrounding his body.

Kiara sensed the presence of someone else, her brown eyes flicked up to meet distressed blue ones, a gasp leaving her mouth.

The two boys snapped their vision over towards her, her hands covered in blood, her clothes dirty, her black hair messy, cheeks tinted red with stray tears running down them.

Immediately she ran over towards them, her body being thrown into JJ's as she sobbed, his hand holding her lower back as the other held the back of her head, running his fingers through the messy black strands.

Pope and Kie joined the two, wrapping their arms around each other. At this point they were the only thing they had left, friendship.