391

According to her observation, there is no woman around Su Shengjing. During the period of his comeback, he didn't have any scandals, and it is hard to imagine that he used to mess with several women at the same time.

Han Jiani was sitting in the office, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt something was wrong.

Suddenly, she was very curious, who caused Su Shengjing's black material to explode?

Among them, maybe there is something unknown? After all, he was very red at the time. Someone was jealous and wanted to pull him off. It was not impossible.

Thinking about this, Han Jiani picked up her mobile phone, found a number in the address book, and said to the other party: "Hello, this is Han Jiani, I want to ask you for a favor."

The weather was getting colder and colder, and Su Shengjing installed a heater at home to prevent the little dumpling from freezing in winter.

When Su Jiu was full and warmed up at home, she began to worry about the little villain on her side.

Does he have heating at home, and what should she do if they do not? Did he wear more clothes? It's a few degrees below zero and it often snows outside. If he catches a cold, it won't be good.

Also, last time he stayed with pneumonia for several days in the hospital, she doesn't know if there are any sequelae... Isn't it more important to pay attention to such a cold day?

Su Jiu thought about it in a mess, and suddenly realized the hardship of being a mother, there are so many things to worry about!

After Su Shengjing finished lunch, she saw the little girl lying on the coffee table in the living room, absently painting on the book in front of her, not knowing what she was thinking, anyway, 80% of them were not doing the kindergarten assignments.

But Su Shengjing wouldn't accuse her, he knew Xiaojiu had her own ideas. He didn't need to teach her what she was going to do. Even sometimes, she is more assertive than him.

"Baby, I'm eating." Su Shengjing said as he walked over, only to find that she drew a villain on the notebook.

To be precise, he was a little boy. Looking at the hair, eyes, nose, mouth, and the cold look on his face, even if it didn't look like it, he suddenly thought of the little bunny next door.

Su Shengjing was not well at that time.

Isn't it, Xiaojiu is actually painting that stinky boy?

She didn't even paint his father, so why did she paint that little bastard? It's not fair!

Su Shengjing felt an arrow in his heart, pretending to be unable to understand, and asked: "Baby, who are you painting this picture? Is it Dad?"

Su Jiu quickly recovered, and then found out what she had drawn on the paper, and suddenly became embarrassed.

The homework of the kindergarten was to draw her own family. She was thinking about drawing her father and herself just now, how could she draw the little villain!

Su Jiu glanced at Su Shengjing quietly, and saw that he seemed to be nothing but resentful in his eyes. Knowing that her father was jealous, she immediately bent her eyes and the corners of her mouth and made a cute smile, "It's father!"

"It's not dad, little liar!" Su Shengjing raised his index finger, tapped her forehead, then deliberately raised her face and said, "You painted the kid next door, right? Baby, you said, you like dad or do you like that kid more?"

Xiao Jiu blinked her eyes and said without thinking, "Of course it's Dad!"