Chapter 7 - Two Great Kings

This is my longest chapter to date, I can split it actually, but I didn't do it, hehe

Let's set aside sweetness for a while, then tackle the politic shall we

---------------------

(Rimuru's perspective)

We are at the throne room of the Dwargon Kingdom's Palace. On the throne there sit King Gazel majestically, beside him there is the commander of Pegasus Knight and General of the whole Dwargon Army. Also, the spy Anrietta and old woman Jeune. There are also several ministers inside the chamber, including Vesta. Considering which people present, especially the first 5, King Gazel surely expecting our arrival here. He sent Anrietta before, so it's wouldn't be surprising if he knew our arrival.

Our group is me, Ciel, Kaijin, and the three dwarf brothers. We walk to the center of the chamber, and after that Kaijin and dwarves brothers, bowed to their King, of course, me and Ciel didn't do that too, we don't have any obligation to do it.

"My King" said Kaijin while bowed

"Raise, Kaijin and the other" King Gazel said so majestically. He really looks and acts like a king, unlike me (sad)

"My King, this is 20 Longswords imbued with magic steel you requested through Minister Vesta" Vesta look a little bit shocked by this but remain silent

Kaijin presented the swords to King Gazel, one of the guards presents took the swords, and give one sword to the King for him to inspect.

"Good work Kaijin" hearing his King's words, Kaijin just nodded. King Gazel handed back the sword to the guards. Considering his reaction to it, he seemed already to know that swords were not made by Kaijin, but by us.

As expected of Him...

"But I see you bring some guests in here. Who are they Kaijin?" King Gazel change his attention to us. Now everyone looking at us, with looks that said 'Who are these insolent people' and 'how dare they show their face in front of our King'

"My King, this is-" Kaijin wanted to introduce us, but...

"Hello King Gazel, my name is Rimuru Tempest, and this is my Partner, Ciel-" I cut short Kaijin words, and step forward in front of him with Ciel to introduce ourselves. But our introduction cut short because of...

"Hey you, insolent people, you're not allowed to speak in here before-" Vesta said while pointing also glaring hatefully and disgustingly at us. But before he could finish his sentence...

"Silent, Vesta. I wouldn't permit any of you to despise my guests" King Gazel said loudly, all the attention change to him

"B-But my King..." Vesta wanted to rebut what King Gazel said, but out of a sudden, the atmosphere changed, because of...

"I said shut your mouth, I don't want this country to be collapse because of your rude demeanor to my Guests" King Gazel said very loudly, he also releasing his [Hero Haki] to everyone.

Because of this, no one seemed able to move or talk. Everyone can feel their spine shivering because of how strong King Gazel's aura is. Of course, everyone, besides me and Ciel. But what struck on their minds right now is, what King Gazel just said. That these people, who are 'no ones', able to destroy their country. No one wants to believe it, but it is their King's words, so it's must be true.

"I apologize for my rude Minister" King Gazel said while standing up from his throne and bowed a little to us.

This really shocked the entire people. I mean a King bowed to other people, moreover that other people are a 'no ones' aka me and Ciel. Even though their King said, that they can destroy their country, bowed to others is still unthinkable. Fortunately, no one voicing their opinion. They were still affected by King Gazel's aura and also didn't want to disobey their King's order.