8 | Albert Bernard

Audrey Garcia

"Fucking hell! Dad!" I yelled, "Is this a joke?!" I spat. My father looked at me, "Audrey, you're gonna welcome your sister when she gets back tonight or I'll make you wanna run away back to Spain." He said, his tone dead serious.

"Welcome her? Oh sure dad, I'll just say, "Welcome back my dearest sister, how was Spain when you ran away from me after killing my own mother? Were you relieved I wasn't able to kill you all the way from Spain?" How about that?" I crossed my arms together. "Ha ha, very funny." My dad gave me a fake ass laugh.

"Audrey, listen, I know what she did was wrong, but she is still your sister." My father said. "No, she isn't. At least to me she isn't." I replied.
"Well, last time I checked, Vanessa was birthed by the same woman I fucked to get you." He said in a joking manner.

"Dad, what is this inappropriate behavior!" I joked. "Get your ass in the car outside and go to your mission, Garcia." My father laughed.

Laughing back, I left the house and walked over to the car. Carlos was already in the car waiting for me. "Took you long enough." I heard him scoff as I opened the door to the backseat and sat beside him, but not too close. "I still can't believe I'm stuck with you on this mission that I could easily do on my own." I mumbled.

"We'll see, amore, we'll see." He chuckled. The car engine started and the driver-Daniel-drove us to our destination.
During the entire drive to Giovanni's club, I felt someome staring at me. And not that I'm surprised, but I found Carlos staring at me-looking mesmerized.

"Like what you see?" I said, with a cocky smile. I was wearing a silver dress that shimmers, with the sleeves hanging underneath my shoulder. (a picture of the dress is at the top of the page) "I do." He replied with a small smirk.

I sucked in a breath and looked out of the window, gazing at the beautiful night sky. A few minutes passed by so quick and we arrived to the club. Once I exited the vehicle after thanking the driver, Daniel, the loud music coming from inside took over my sense of hearing, and the strong smell of alcohol and weed took over my sense of smell. The closer Carlos and I got to the club's entrance, the stronger the smell was. The smoke of cigarette was everywhere, making me cough as I walked in.

"According to what my father told me, the guy we are looking for is in his 50s and hella rich, he has tattoos only on his left arm, and a stubble." I told Carlos, once the music's volume got lower.

"So we gotta find a rich oldie in a suit." He nodded to himself.
"He is in his 50s, he isn't that old." I retorted.

Carlos rolled his eyes, "Make sure your earpiece is working." I checked, and nodded; signalling it is. Not saying another word, we both walked our separate ways looking for the man. Every few steps, I pulled my dress back down as it slowly slid up my thigh to cover my thighs from the creeps looking. I turn to the bar and decide to take a seat, too tired from standing.

I asked for a shot, and once I get my shot, I gulp it down and turn to look for the man we are searching for once again from my seat. As I'm scanning the room, and man takes a seat on the stool next to the bar beside me. He has grey hair that are bombed back, is wearing a navy blue blazer with no tie and his white dress shirt tucked into his navy blue pants. He has a stumble, and tattoos covering every inch of skin on his left arm.

Bingo.

"Well hello there," He smiled, "You're one beautiful lady aren't you." I forced a smile at his compliment.
Should I inform Carlos I found him?.. Nah. I can do this on my own.

He asked the waiter for two glasses of their best wine, then turned back to me. "What's your name, gorgeous." He cooed. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Fuck, I didn't think of a fake name. "Don't be shy dear," He spoke, "here let me introduce myself first. I'm Albert, Albert Bernard. Im from France if you haven't noticed, you know, maybe one day I can take you there. It's very romantic."

I shook my head, "It's fine, thank you. I'm.. Eva. Eva Williams." I gave him a smile, and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Eva." He smiled back, adding a wink.
As I pulled my hand away, the waiter came back with the two glasses. Albert thanked the waiter and grabbed both glasses. He offered me a glass of wine, and I thanked him as I took the glass of wine from him and drank a sip.

As I was drinking a few sips of my wine, Albert inched his stool little closer to mine, and I felt a hand slide up my thigh. "You know, Eva, you're one very attractive woman." He purred. I nervously giggled, and took another sip of wine instead of speaking.

Albert leans in closer, and softly pushes my hand with the cup of wine aside. "You look.. Familiar." He whispered, "have we met?"
I sucked in a deep breathe and breathed out the words, "I don't think so."

He knows.

Well I think he does.

"Oh well." He muttered. I let out a sigh of relief. Right after that, through the earpiece, I heard Carlos whisper, "Did you find him yet?"
I look around and see Carlos at the top of a staircase, looking around. I decided to tease him, and wait for Albert to get distracted. Once Albert turns to speak to the waiter, I whisper into the earpiece that is hidden underneath my hair, "Yes." Then lie, "and he is very attractive."

"Oh really?" Carlos replies.

A smirk forms on my face, as I get the sudden urge to play around with Carlos. I tap on Alberts shoulder, and he turns his attention to me. "Yes, darling?" He smirks when I inch closer towards him. I grab his hands and wrap them around my waist, and without saying a word Albert leans in and bites roughly onto the skin of my neck, as I'd be already knows what I wanted him to do. Teasingly, I moan into the earpiece.

"Audrey, don't play games with me, I will find you two, and mark my words I will stab that son of a bitch If I find out he is actually touching what's mine." Carlos snapped.

I moaned once more into the earpiece, tempted to break him. "That's it, I'm coming to find you." He muttered. I forced in my giggle, and returned my attention to Albert. Just as I was about to pull away, Albert whispers, "You're one fine lady.. Audrey"

My eyes wide, I pushed him away. Albert quickly takes out a gun from the inside of his blazer, and hits me with it; pushing me off my stool causing me to fall onto the ground. I grab my dagger from underneath my dress, but he manages to shoot it out of my grip. I try to crawl over to it and grab it, but he pushes the stool onto the ground, making it hit my stomach.

I clutched my stomach, and let out groan of pain. He ran to grab my dagger, but a punch to the face made him trip forward. Carlos was behind him, and punched him so hard, Albert fell face forward to the ground. His hand was right beneath my foot, so I kicked the gun out of his grip by my heel.

Carlos pulled out a hand to help me get up, "You can easily do it on your own, huh?" He sneered, then kicked Albert in the ribs when he tried to get up. "Shut up." I mumbled.
He called two security guards, and asked them to send Albert back to their Mafia for his father to deal with.

Once Albert was gone, and my stomach pain aswell, I pushed my hair aside to take out the earpiece. Carlos stares at first and then yelled, "Is that a fucking bruise? Did he cause a fucking bruise? Unless its a bruise I caused this is unacceptable."

"It's a hickey, calm down." I scoffed.

"A hickey that I didn't cause? Now we got problems, amore." And with that he turned and walked at a fast pace over to the direction Albert went with the two security guards-giving me a wink on his way there.

author's note
i published happy? now pls stop
forcing me to update guys, please
keep in mind i too have a life other
than wattpad and social media. im
very busy these days, so please bare
with me. <3

love u all, spread positivity!!!
(jk fuck u all, hope u all fail skl <33)