Chapter-38

"Callie"

"Callie"

Someone shook my shoulder pulling me out of the trance, I immediately turned back.

"Finally! I was trying to get your attention for almost a minute" Ryan spoke with a huff.

"Oh sorry! I got lost in some thoughts" I offered as a lame explanation.

"I could clearly see that" he spoke with a amusement.

"Come on class is over, everyone left" he spoke, that's when I looked around.

Yes! Everyone left, it's just two of us.

I quickly took my bag and we both walked outside.

"So Callie, will you come for school football match" Ryan asked

"Football match?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, football match final, day after tomorrow"

Now it clicked on my memory

"Oh yeah! Of course, my brothers are in the team, so yeah" I replied

By the time we reached outside, others were waiting for us.

After promising to Sofia and Ashley that I will ask about stay over soon, I walked towards my brother's car.

They were already standing beside the car, waiting for me.

Without a word, we drove to home.

Which was a surprise in Xander's case, who never never a opportunity to fight with me.

They seemed to be tense for some reason.

Damien was continuously checking his phone, while both of them are staring at the side and rear view mirror time to time.

I decided not to question them, as I myself was continuously looking back, checking for any car or van following us.

After dropping me at home, both Xander and Damien went outside almost in a rush, claiming that Edward called them to look after the preparation for upcoming collaboration.

Now I am all alone in this big mansion, which is highly secured with Guards, guarding like a hawk.

After taking a shower, I went to the spot, I found few days ago that's at backside of the Mansion, almost at the end.

-------------------------------------------------------

Xander p.o.v

Damien and I walked to the warehouse, it's where the captives are kept in prison.

That Bastard Peter is also held there.

Tortured daily by our mens.

Edward called me few hours ago, in between the classes, successfully getting me kicked out by the professor which I didn't mind at all.

Edward told us to meet us in warehouse after dropping Callie safely at home.

I know it must be something important because Victor rarely call us here.He didn't want us to get involved in this dark Underworld business, even though we both are trained. Being a Blackthrone it's difficult not to get blood in your hands, Especially when your older brother is the Boss, and other two being right and left hand.

Finally we reached the office that's setup inside.

Victor was sitting in the chair, his white shirt tucked out, hair messy and eyes almost black, which is a clear indication that he is really very very angry.

His coat was laying on the table infront of him, beside his gun.

Edward was sitting on the chair, his face emotionless as he continue to stare at the ground rubbing his forehead.

The tension in the whole room is so high that one might even get burned if words are not carefully used.

So both Damien and me decided to stay silent.

I can hear the screams coming from the next room, or should I stay torture room, so that explains Diego's absence.

That man can be a real monster.

After a few minutes of silence, Victor stood form his chair and walked out taking his gun with him.

Next minute we heard blood chilling screams, I am sure whoever is in that room will not survive longer, after they witnessed the devil in Victor.

I was true like always.

After few minutes of screams, we hear 5 gunshot and then everything went silent.

Victor and Diego came into the room, both of their hands and faces covered in blood.

Of course not theirs.

Diego looked like he lost his mind, he looked so murderous. Edward wordlessly threw a box of tissues at them, so they could wipe the blood.

Now the room is smelling like blood, which I am not a fan of.

"Did anything happened" Damien asked finally.

Both of us know that something is wrong because, Edward called us in between in the classes and asked us to meet in the warehouse after dropping Callie safely at home.

Which clearly was a indication that someone might be following, so we asked the guards to tighten the security around home.

Without a word Edward threw a file at Damien, who catched it effortlessly.

His eyes widened as he read what's in it. Finally loosing my patience I snatched the file and looked at it.

My eyes widened as I read it.

Lucifer Knight

The God father of mafia Henchmens.