13

Mei shut off her computer as she leaned back into her chair. For some reason, she felt exhausted even though she barely did anything. I guess all the stress while being on video took a lot out of her.

She stretched her arms while sitting down before getting up to stretch her entire body. She sat back down and started staring at a white wall. Mei snapped herself out of her trance and looked down into her lap.

Her phone, Mei picked her from up from her lap and decided to text someone.

CJ

hey

oh hello

what you up to

sort of busy

oh sorry

it's fine did u need something?

no not really

okay
give me like a few minutes

yup!

Mei continued to watch the stream as she waited for it to end. She didn't want to somehow miss out on an inside joke. George and Sapnap had joined the call at some point and acted out around Corpse.

"I miss Bride and Quackity." spoke Corpse

"Are you insinuating that Bride and Quackity are  better than George and Sapnap.?" asked Karl

"WHAT" spoke Sapnap

"Well-" started Corpse

"I'm better than Sapnap at least" spoke George

"No, you're not! You're british" disagreed Sapnap

"What does that have to do with anything!"

"Everything!"

"This is just Bride and Quackity all over again." sighed Karl which Corpse chuckled at

"I don't mind." said Corpse absently. He was too busy looking around Kinoko Kingdom.

Minutes later Karl had ended the stream. Mei yawned as she checked the time. It wasn't that late so she hopped in the shower.

After she was finished with the shower she did her usual routine for bed. Laying down as soon as she was done and turning on her phone. Her eyes widened at the missed messages she received.

CJ

i'm done
M
you there?
did you go to sleep?
goodnight

oh sorry i was in the shower

oh

yes

yes..

did i catch you at a bad time ?