f o r t y o n e

no one pov

as the car stopped, taehyungs eyes fell on the ice cream shop. a slight twinkle forming, but the pout on his face still present. 

"you coming or not?" jungkook asked with a soft smile. taehyung didnt turn to him, getting out of the car with a grumble. jungkook chuckled softly at the boy.

"i thought i said i wanted donuts?"

taehyung muttered as they walked to the shop. jungkook looked at the boy as he spoke. a small amused smile still on his face.

"baby we can get donuts after. but i dont know where they sell donuts around here. but after, ok? i promise." he said. taehyung pouted harder hearing the males words.

"ok.." he mumbled, still not looking at the older. jungkook knew the boy was upset from his response to jimin a few minutes ago. but, he knew the boy wouldnt be mad for too long. as he would help the boy understand.

but right now... ice cream.

"i'll have chocolate please." jungkook spoke to the worker. she nodded, looking at the pouting taehyung, his arms crossed in a fit.

"strawberry please..."

the boy said quietly, after a while. the girl smiled at the amusingly adorable boy. before she started scooping icecream into the cones. well, a cone for taehyung and a (boring) cup for jungkook.

"there you are. that'll be ₩11,000(about 10 dollars)." the girl said, handing both boys their icecream.

jungkook nodded, pulling out just enough money, and handing it to the worker. "thanks." she said with a smile. jungkook smiled at her quickly before walking taehyung away fom the shop. out the door and headed towards the park.

taehyung followed the older, as he couldnt do anything else. but the heavy pout and scowl was still on his face as he licked his icecream.

-

"lets go over there." jungkook said pointing to a bench, next to the man made pond. taehyung nodded, the two then walking to their destination. before sitting down comfortably on the wooden bench.

"is it good?" jungkook asked after some time of silence. taehyung nodded silently, as he was almost finsihed, jungkook as well.

"you sure? you dont look like your enjoying it." jungkook teased. taehyung looked at the older, his eyes glaring at the male. jungkook kept his sweet smile. taehyung huffed slightly.

"try it for yourself then.." taehyung muttered, averting his gaze, holding out his icecream for jungkook to try.

the older smiled, glancing at the ice cream cone. his eyes literally sparkling as he stared at the younger boy. a look of pure bliss and love written in the ebony pools to his soul.

jungkook then leaned in. taehyung waited for the boy to take some of his ice cream.

though, the boy was taken by surprise as jungkook held his chin, connecting their lips.

taehyungs eyes widened as jungkook kissed him. the olders lips moving against taehyungs. his eyes closing, as taehyungs stayed wide open.