Ark 4 Conclution.

Thats it! Me and you are gonna have finish this the old fashioned way!" The White gunslinger shouted. "we'll have a quick draw! If you win, you can have whats in this pouch. If you win, I'll turn everyone in this town into a ghoul!" He yelled. "How the hell are guns the old fashioned way?" Bimala asked. She was ignored.

       "Well, what do you say?" The white gunslinger suggested. "I want to see whats in that pouch, so yeah! Smog said. So everyone gathered around the town square. Smog put his revolvers back on his belt, and the White gunslinger reached into his pouch. It was about the size of a mug, however He reached his entire arm into the punch. "C'mon give me something good..." He said. To everyone's surprise, He pulled out a 19 inch bazooka, reached in again and pulled out some ammo. 

         "What the heck, that's cheating!" Den yelled "Too bad, your friend has already agreed to my terms." The White gunslinger said with a smile.  He began loading his Bazooka, and he accidentally dropped one of the shells. Everyone winced and braced for an explosion. Luckily, it never came, The White Gunslinger bent over to pick it up. "holy crap, He's vulnerable, shoot his ass!" Jaguar shouted. Everyone lifted their guns "Damn" The white Gunslinger said. Right before he was shot up by pretty much everyone in town.

          "Good call, kid" Hennessy said. The townsfolk all crowded around Smog, and lifted him up on their shoulders they all cheered, happy that the attack was truly over. "That was anticlimactic" Derrick said "Yup" Small Bertha replied  Den looked over at Hennessy, and Detective ghost. Why were you guys even here in the first place, you didn't do much and yo were so... random!" Den Inquired. 

        "Well, we were hired of corse." Detective ghost said. "By who?" Bimala asked. "Thats classified! Let's get the hell out of here, Hennessy!" Hennessy hopped on top of  Detective ghost, and they floated away. "I'm sure we'll see those guys again." Jaguar said. "What about us?" Small Bertha and Derrick said. "No way, we didn't even get to see how your magic future vision payed off, Derrick, and as for you, Bertha I'm sorry, but I cannot return the feelings that you have for me" Den said.

      "I don't have feelings for you!" Bimala yelled. "None at all?" Den asked, sadly Bertha rolled her eyes. She and Derrick then proceeded to walk right out of this story. Smog walked over to the pile of equipment that was left behind when the white gunslinger was killed. He picked up the pouch that the gunslinger was referring to, and looked inside. He saw a dark void of pure nothingness. He stuck his hand inside and pulled something out. It was an Ar-15, confused, Smog reached back inside, and pulled out the ammo for this gun.

      "That pouch must be enchanted"  Bimala stated. Smog nodded and reached back in, but he felt around the pouch, and was unable to grab anything.  "Huh." He said, confused once again. Hey, could I travel with you three? He asked Den, Bimala, and Jaguar. "Of corse! By the way what are we gong to do about William?" Den asked "I totally forgot about him!" Jaguar gasped. "don't worry, we'll just set up a wanted poster!" Smog said. And so they drew up a wanted poster, so that all the bounty hunters in the clan would return him to where he belongs 

Wanted alive- William Rapier 

If found, return to Swordsman clan

Prize: 1 Platinum coin.

       Smog reconciled with his town, and they forgave him for the death of his mother, because he had shown much bravery in what would be known as the war of the dead. He was seen as a hero. Jaguar and Den stole even more money from the Cowboys, and bought a horse and carriage.Everyone hopped onto the carriage, and Smog got onto the horse, and they rode off into the dessert... "YOU BASTARDS" everyone heard. They looked behind them, there an army of cowboys rode towards them "They must have found out that we stole all that gold from them!!!" Den yelled. "Damn it, Den why did you tell me to steal all that gold, I remember when you were against stealing!" Jaguar yelled back. Bullets started to rain down from the army "Sorry,  Rosemary! Now ride, Cowboy, RIDE!" Den screamed "Who's  Rosemary" Smog and Bimala asked  

~Meanwhile in the Swordsman clan~ "I'm Sure that Bimala and Willam have executed Den and Jaguar." Zenobia said To Eliot brown, the king of the swordsmen. They had better. If anything goes wrong, you and I are going to finish those guys off ourselves.

~MeanMeanwhile in the Wizard clan~  "This isn't  exactly what we planned, but this is going Weill nonetheless. They officially have enough people to consider a party. Put them on the national list of heroes for hire, grand wizard " Luna Nightlock commanded to her second in command. "What should I call them?" The Grand Wizard asked "They have to decide that for themselves."  She answered.

~MeanwhileMeanwhileMeanwhile, in the sky~

Jesus,Odin, Ra, Buddha, Zeus, Gitchi Manitou, Science, Yuhuand Dadi, Olorun, Anu, and Dave all get together for the annual godly meeting 

"Ok, Zeus could you please stop being such a horndog? All of these demigods running around on the earth isn't helping anyone!" Odin Yelled. "Your one to talk your kid, Thor is constantly trying to take my job!" Zeus Shouted back. "Can't we all just get along" Jesus said "Yes, I Agree. All this fighting isn't going to solve anything" Buddha said. "Zeus, You hypocrite! That bastard son of yours is trying to take my Job!" Ra Bellowed "Apollo, His name Is APOLLO!!!" Zeus Hurled a lightning bolt at Ra, who quickly dodged it. Ra pointed his spear at Zeus, and from it came 3 fireballs. Zeus leaped out of the way, and the fire balls hit Odin, waking him up from his Odinsnooze. He brought out his weapon, Gungir and leaped into battle

Jesus materialized a gaming console, and played fofa ,2011 baseball with Buddha while the rest of the gods tried to talk over  Odin, Ra, and Zeuses battle. "I think that we should give our blessings to the native Americans in the Cowboy clan?" Gitchi Manitou suggested. "What about the Dark Continent?"  Olorun asked. "Your people are already powerful enough! We need more support in the ninja clan!" Yuhuand Dadi said. Anu spoke over him. "Forget the Blessings! We need to deal with those three" He said, pointing at Odin, Zeus, and Ra, who were still tumbling around on the floor.

"The best way to deal with this  is to stay out of it." Said science. "I agree" Said Dave. "Who let you two in here? Yuhuand Dadi asked. "Well, I'm a robot" science said " and I go to sleep at 8pm, and wake up at 8am. Every. Single. Day. After awhile, I ascended to godhood."  Said Dave. "ENOUGH, I DECLARE WAR." Zeus yelled. " As Do I, we will use all of our resources to crush each other, no holding back." Ra Stated. "Because gods cannot kill gods, we must pick champions, and each create demigods." Odin said. Zeus unzipped his pants. "Not that way you fool! We will make them out of magic, we will each get one."Odin yelled. "Will we be allowed to hire heroes for our  war?" Ra asked. "Sure, just no Paladins, No Kings or Queens, and no one from the dark Continent" Zeus answered.They all shook hands, and walked away. "Here we go again"  Jesus Said.