Chapter 31

Siddharth's POV

"   Yeah, tell him why did you slap me ?? What was I doing?? "  I asked her she glared at me.

" I am waiting, Shruti " Bhai said. 

" Nothing... Sir. "

" Bhaiya !!! "

" Yeah!!! Nothing.... bhaiya."

" You slapped him for nothing?? Why ?? "  Bhai asked a bit seriously. She seemed to be a bit tensed and worried.

"  Tell him... Bhai never leaves the person who lays even a finger on me. "  I said and she gulped.

" Come on... I am waiting. " Bhai said.

" Let it be Bhai...  She won't do it again. Would you Shruti?? " I asked and she shook her head.

" What ?? Why?? You must do it again. I would love to watch it. He is a confirmed idiot, I permit you. You can slap him if he hurts you. Or you can even tell me, I will punch him for you. "  Bhai said with a smile.

She smiled and looked at me with a smirk.

" Bhai see. I told her to come with me to Chandigarh, what is the use of going alone if we both are going to the same place? "

" He is right, you must go with him. I insist that you go with him only. "

" Ji... "

" Good girl !!!  Sid, I am hungry, I think we must take a break and have something to eat now. "

" Yeah, I am hungry too. " I said. He checked and we stopped at a nice and spacious multi-cuisine eating joint. Bhai waked her up by kissing her head and shaking her gently.

I looked at Shruti, she was blushing.  What is wrong with her?? Why had she started blushing so much?? Tomato's effect on her as well ??

She started walking away from the car, I followed her.

" This seems to be a nice place. " She said.

" Hmmm," I said and saw Bhai and Maurvi coming towards us.

We all went in and it had a self-service system so I asked everyone what they wanted but they all said to get what I wanted.  So I went to order while three of them chatted.

I remembered how she used to love eating street food. So I looked at the options.

I ordered different things for us, spicy and tangy samosa chaat and bhajia for my angry bird and some hot and fresh vanilla croissants for me.

Stuffed Parantha, grilled cheese sandwiches and fries for Bhai and Maurvi and ordered both coffee and ginger tea.

Bhai came to help me to get everything to our table.

The moment I kept her chaat and pakoras in front of her, a cute smile came on her face and she looked at me as if she got nostalgic to see them.

I just winked and smiled back. She looked at the food again and was still smiling. I looked at Bhai and Maurvi. They were looking at both of us with interest. Maurvi raised one of her eyebrows, I just smiled.

We all started eating, everything was very nice.  Maurvi tried chaat with Shruti and enjoyed it a lot. She insisted us to try them and thanked me for ordering them. Bhai ordered more of it.

Girls !! And their love for tangy chaats. Almost everyone loves them. 

Shruti's POV