❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑
•ᴊᴀᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑•ᴊᴀᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

Jungkook, Bom, V, and Suga were sitting in the living room when the main door opened and two figures came inside. Four of them turned their heads. 

It was Jin with a small girl. The girl was wearing a small yellow colored dress. Her small fingers were wrapped around Jin's big index finger as her big doe eyes scanned the new surroundings around her. There was also a small stuffed bear in her other hand.

Bom gasped with sparkling eyes. "Omg! She is so cute~" And squealed.

"Calm down." Suga rolled his eyes. Both of them walked to them. 

"Hello." Jungkook smiled when they stood in front of her. Jae quickly hid behind Jin's leg.

"Jae, he is not a bad person. He will not harm you." Jin softly spoke up while looking at the small kid clinging on his legs, who looked up at him and nodded. She slowly walked out and went to Jungkook. 

"What's your name?" Jungkook softly smiled at her.

"Han Jae." She whispered, clinging on her teddy bear.

"What's your age?"

"I'm five years old." She showed her small palm, which made V and Bom coo at her actions.

"Do you why you are here?" Jungkook asked.

"This oppa told me that my dad is here," Jae replied, Jungkook looked at Jin.

"She wasn't coming unless I told her about Juwon." Jin pressed his lips into a thin line after saying that.

Jungkook turned back to Jae and asked, "Do you want to meet your dad?" She nodded, Jungkook's smile turned into a sad one. "I'm sorry but your dad is not here."

"Where is he?" She innocently asked.

"He is in a good place. He is tired from the hard work he does for you, he needs rest right now." He softly explained.

"Oh okay." She nodded. 

"Your dad asked us to take care of you until he gets recovered. Do you want to stay with me?" He tilted his head.

"If dad told you, then yes." She again nodded.

"Aww, I wanna adopt her!" Bom cooed.

"No, I will do it." V looked at her with a frown.

"You can't, you are not even in proper relationship with Jane. I can because I'm engaged and soon going to be married." Bom argued.

"Hey! I'm courting her." V argued back.