❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔
ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔•ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Sehun!" I called the boy walking in front of me, he turned around and warmly smiled at me.

"Hey." 

"Where are you going?" I asked when I reached towards him.

"I was going to the washroom." 

"Oh, you can go then," I said, he nodded and walked away. "Hmm, let's find Kai." I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"The person you've dialed is talking to someone else, please try again later." A robotic voice said, I sighed and cut the call.

"Let's find him physically." I started to walk again. My eyes scanned the hallways in the search of the familiar brown-haired boy but couldn't find it. 

When I took a turn, I saw Kai standing in an empty hallway while talking to someone on phone. I quickly hid behind the lockers and started to listen to him. "Hyung, I'm telling the truth." He spoke up. 

There was a silence for few seconds.

"Yes, I will do it today- Okay fine I will do it right now." He nodded.

What is he talking about?

"It will take a little time. I have to first find Eunji and distract her, so I can bring her in the car."

I silently gasped and put my palm on my mouth when he looked around.

"Hyung, I think there is someone around me. I will call you later." He cut the call. I quickly ran from there in the order to find Sehun. Hearing some footsteps, I quickened my pace.

"S-Sehuh, where are you?" I panted, still running. When I took a turn to another hallway, a hand suddenly with a handkerchief came from behind me and closed my mouth. I tried to get away from the person but I started to feel dizzy and weak. My body gave up and my eyes slowly started to close.

"I'm sorry, Eunji." I heard Kai's voice before everything went black.

Author's POV

Jungkook was in his office with his other members except for RM, who was in the Jeon mansion when his phone rang. He took it out and frowned when an unknown number flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" He asked, still writing on his papers.

"Hey, Jeon. Long time no see." A deep voice spoke from the other line, Jungkook stopped writing. Jimin, who was standing near him noticed it.

"Jihoon?" Jungkook said, Jimin patted his shoulder. Jungkook looked at Jimin and he indicated Jungkook to put it on speaker. He did what Jimin said. "Why you called me?" Now, everyone's attention was on him.