❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏
•ʏᴜʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀɴᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏•ʏᴜʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀɴᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Bora, let go!!" Jimin shouted while trying to separate her from Jungkook as she continued to choke him with her hands on his neck, not letting him go. Jungkook looked like he can faint anytime because his face was turning purple.

"No! I'm going to kill him!" Bora gritted her teeth.

"B-Bora-" Jungkook coughed. Jimin grabbed her by her waist and started to pull with full force. Yeona went behind Jungkook and tried to remove her hands. With another pull, both of them were separated. Jimin fell on the ground with his back while Bora fell on top of him. Jimin groaned under her but she didn't see him and again stood up. 

"That's it." Kai stood in front of Jungkook.

"Aww, Kai baby. Why are you saving this Jungshit, let me kill him." She patted Kai's head and glared at Jungkook, who was trying to breathe properly. Jin patted his back while Jane gave him a glass of water. 

"Are you okay?" I just asked because my hands were not okay. He nodded while drinking the water. Jimin stood up and pulled Bora by his arm away.

"Let go!" Jimin ignored Bora's pleading.

"Here." Yuri handed me a glass of water, I gave her a smile and took it with my right hand. I drank water while watching Bora struggling from Jimin's grip. Jimin suddenly pressed his lips on hers. Everyone in the room gasped. I choked on water and spit the water on Yuri's face.

Bora was standing like a statue as Jimin pulled back. "Stop blabbering." He licked his lips before walking to sofas and sat beside V. The room was dead silent, only my coughs could be heard. Bora's mouth was hung open, her glasses in a weird position.

Yuri quietly walked away. 

Jimin coughed with red cheeks. "Can you all stop staring at each other like this?" All of them blinked before nodding.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"That was hilarious!" Yeona laughed, same for me, Jane, and Yuri. We all were in my old room, replaying the kiss incident that happened with Bora. Fuyu and Bom went with Jungkook for mafia matters.

"You should've seen your face." Jane laughed. Bora pouted while hugging my bunny plushie and muttered 'I hate you all'.

"Aww, you are so cute unnie." I grinned. I noticed Yuri looking around my room. "Yuri unnie, you want anything?"

"Oh, nothing." She shook her head. "I just noticed how big fan you are of Hyunjin and Soobin." She looked at my poster.

"Unnies, I want to know something." Bora cleared her throat. "I noticed you both are the youngest caretakers here. The others are middle-aged. And Jungkook never treats like a...you know, maid. Why is that?"