30| I will call the Police

ARABELLA'S POV

Snuggling up together in my bed and watching "Supernaturals" was how we spend our day.

I have to say Sam is cute, sure, but I'm in love with Dean.

How can one not be.

Deciding what to watch was not easy, especially with Gianni and Mason, who both wanted to watch a movie of their choice and that ended up with them yelling at each other on who'll decide, which of course involved a lot of cussing and punching.

At the end, Noah somehow won and we ended up watching 'supernaturals', much to the dislike of two grumpy teenagers.

After deciding what to watch, the guys closed the drapes and dimmed the lights, bringing the whole cinematic experience right into my room.

A giant bowl of popcorn and a lot of snacks were placed in the centre of my bed and the guys were scattered around.

Lucca, Noah and Silvio were sitting on the ground in front of the bed and both sets of twins were on my bed.

Dominic took his possession on the couch.

I was nestled between Kyson and Giovanni, with Mason and Gianni laid beside our feet.

After a few episodes, we all decided to just get to know each other.

It was basically to bond with my cousins, which was filled with them all telling me a lot of stories about each other, and it felt like we had known each other for so long.

After a lot of laughing and talking later I started to feel tired. And soon I snuggled closer to Kyson, my eyes clouded with sleep and I fell into darkness.

💋 R E S I L I E N C E 💋

I woke up feeling a lot less exhausted.

I felt an arm wrapped around me, which caused me to quickly open my eyes in panic, but I relaxed when I saw it was Kyson's.

Instead of getting up, I inched closer to him, hoping to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. So I pried him off of me and carefully climbed out of my bed.

All my brothers were still here, soundly sleeping.

Gianni and Mason were cuddling.

Cute.

Giovanni was on my right with his back facing me and when I looked down, Noah, Silvio and Lucca were sleeping on the floor.

Lucca's right leg was draped across Silvio's face and Noah was sleeping with his arms and legs wide open, much like a starfish. Dominic was sleeping on the couch, cuddling to a pillow.

They all looked so adorable and funny.

I quickly snapped some photos of them and texted them to Dad and my four older brothers.

Blackmailing isn't a crime right?

Well it's not.

Anyways, I made my way to the bathroom to do my business.

When I was finished, I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5:30 p.m., which caused my eyes to widen.

We had a dinner party tonight.

I need time to get ready.

So I quickly went outside and attempted my best to wake up my brothers who made no effort to get up.

"Get up." I hissed at them since being polite didn't work, while nudging them one by one.

"Shut Up."
"Get lost."
"Okay."
"I'm Up."
"Your voice is annoying."
"Yeah I agree."
"Leave me alone."