❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏
•ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ•

 ═════════════╗𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏•ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Hyung, I'm very nervous, what if the plane crashes while landing?" Jungkook asked as he paced back and forth.

"Jungkook, please don't say those things." Jin frowned. "I'm also missing Fuyu."

"Me too. I'm going to meet Eunji after four years." Jungkook sighed.

It's been four years since both of them got separated. Eunji graduated and wanted to study in foreign. Jungkook didn't have any problem with her and did a lot of effort, so she could get her dream education. It's difficult for a student to settle in another country but because of his contacts in whole over the world, it became a little easy. He wanted Eunji to concentrate only on her studies, that's why he took charge of money and always sent her money there.

Kai also went with Eunji and both of them studied at the same university because their streams were almost the same. Fuyu and RM went with them to protect them and also because of their good spoken English and both of them didn't hesitate to say yes to Jungkook. Now, four years have passed and four of them were coming back since both Eunji and Kai passed the university. 

"Unnie, are you sure Koo will come?" Eunji nervously asked while dragging her luggage.

"Stop with your negative thoughts." Fuyu patted her head.

"Noona is right." Kai agreed.

"He will surely come." RM nodded.

"I know you are excited to meet Jae." Eunji smiled at RM.

"Yes, I am." He chuckled.

"Jungkook." Bom patted Jungkook's shoulder, who later turned to Bom. "See." She motioned her chin to somewhere, he turned there and his breath hitched.

There he saw four familiar faces walking in their direction. But his eyes were fixed on one figure. She was wearing a skirt with a cute crop top and black boots, just like she used to wear but her face...it changed a lot. Her hair was now long and ended almost till her waist. Her face had a little bit of make-up and her body was now curvy. She looked more mature now. There were a pair of round glasses with a transparent frame rested on the bridge of her nose, making her look cute yet hot.

"Holy shit." Jungkook's jaws dropped at the sight of her.

"What are you waiting for, just go!" Jimin smacked Jungkook's butt, who glared at him.

"Koo!!" Eunji shouted when she noticed him. She didn't care about her luggage and quickly ran to him. 

"Baby!" Jungkook exclaimed while opening her arms. She jumped into his arms as he picked her up and hugged her ever so tightly.