❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐
•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•

 ═════════════╗𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

(A/N: Enjoy the 3K words chapter ahead. Grab your Hobi water because this chapter is going to be hAwT :))

"Yes, one more!!!" Jane shouted as Eunji drank another shot. Eunji sighed as she gulped down in one go. Her cheeks were red with her eyes red as a drunk smile displayed on her lips.

"Holy shit." She breathed out. "O-One more." 

"No, you have already drink a lot." Jungkook walked to her and shook his head.

"But I want more~" She whined like a small kid.

"No means no." He bent down and picked her up in bridal style. Turning his head, he saw mostly all of them drunk, only Jimin, Taehyung, and Bora looked sober. Namjoon, Bom, and Jae already went to their house since they didn't want to drink in front of Jae.

Eunji was still whining in his arms for more drinks but he ignored it and walked upstairs to their room. "Koo~ You are so handsome!" She giggled as he opened the door and put her down on the floor and locked the door. 

He felt a tug on his arms. He turned around but choked when she pulled him towards her with his shirt's collar. His eyes went wide like gold balls when she suddenly pushed her lips on his roughly. Her eyes were closed as she grasped his bottom lip in between her teeth. He could smell the faint smell of alcohol and gently pushed her away, standing straight.

"Baby, stop." He panted, controlling himself back because that small yet rough kiss turned him on.

"I need you, Koo." She seductively whispered while gazing into his doe eyes.

"No, you are drunk. You are not in your right mind." He softly declined. He didn't want to take advantage of her when she was drunk. He bet she doesn't even know what was happening to her surroundings right now. He wanted their first time to be memorable, not like this.

"I am not." She shook her head with a pout.

"Yes, you are." He nodded.

"Want me to prove you?" She raised her eyebrows but still a smile on her lips, making him believe that she wasn't serious.

"Do it." He crossed his arms. Suddenly, her smile fell and her face turned into a serious one. He blinked in shock when he saw her serious gaze like she wasn't drunk a minute ago, heck didn't even drink alcohol.

"I'm serious. I'm not drunk." Her voice sounded stable, not like the drunken one.

"B-But- Wait- So, that was all your acting??"

"Did you forgot I used to attend drama classes?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"But why you acted drunk??"