47.Oh my babies..

Mew: Baby you know I love you right...

Gulf moves a step ahead and Mew puts his hands on his crouch...babes...I am sorry...

Gulf: Don't worry I won't hurt you there else I will be the one who will be unsatisfied for the rest of my life...

Mew: Yeah right baby....thank god phew...

Gulf: But don't think that I am not gonna punish you...you locked your son in that room for more than 3 hours Mew Suppasit ...are you out of your mind...

Mew: Baby he is not my son he is a dog and he is not letting me touch you so what you expect me to do...

Gulf: Look at his face Mew Suppasit he looks exactly like you and if you see his behavior correctly he is just like you hubby...he is always clingy, jealous, sensitive, and too bossy...

Mew: babes don't say that when I was being bossy to you ..

Gulf: Aww baby I think you are the one who made the rule for me not to go out without you...I am not allowed to use my phone and you get jealous with even Chopper, you are the one who always gets upset easily so please don't say that you are behaving any different from Chopper...huh...

Mew: Babes I don't let you go coz I am afraid that someone will take you away from me, I am clingy coz I love you a lot, I am jealous of this asshole coz you spend more time with him, and you are not allowed to use phone coz someone can hack your ID and can reach you ...and I am not bossy I just love you too much ...

Gulf: aww you know what sweety this is not gonna work on me so try harder..take your stuff and shift to another room...you are not allowed to sleep here...

Mew: What if I will take you out for a date...

Gulf: Keep talking....

Mew: Smirk...yeah A date where we will spend the whole day out and I will take you shopping, we will see movies and then you can eat your favorite ice cream, we can go to the couple massage parlor and then I will ask the masseuse to leave us alone and I can give you a mind-blowing blow job in that sexy environment...think baby...

Gulf: and ??

Mew: know what can make his wife clean bold...then we can have sex in the car you will sit on my laps we will be fully naked and I will fuck you as hard as I can so that you will scream my name shamelessly...it will be a fun baby...

Chopper: Started barking to get Gulf out of his dream ...Mew's dream to let gulf forgive him...

Gulf: shut up chopper your dad is right you have become too naughty and too spoiled now go to your room and sleep ...behave like a good boy I can't let you sleep here all the time... it's not good for growing babies...Mew when we are going...

Mew: aww baby I love you...Mew hugged Gulf and show his tongue to Chopper....

Gulf: Aaahhhh baby...aahhhh...

Mew: Babes I am just hugging you stop screaming people will think I am fucking you...

Gulf: Mew aaah it's paining...aaah Mew....mumma...aaahhhhh

Mew: Shit...Zee ...Zee...please somebody bring the car.....Mew is holding Gulf in his Arm and walking towards stairs...
Saint and Zee run towards Mew and helped Mew to bring Gulf down...Gulf is screaming his lungs out and Mew is crying...Mau, I am sorry ...I am really veery sorrrrrrrrry....I swear I won't put you in this pain ever...I swear I won't touch you ...please Zee do something...My babies...