Chapter Fifteen - Dane

Dane ~

I had never witnessed Tyson participate in aftercare the way he had with Kinsley. I watched him take charge and calm her, softening his hard exterior so she'd feel safe and cared for. I'd never seen that side of him before and I stood at the doorway as a silent observer, letting him have his time with her.

Once she was asleep on his chest I entered the room with snacks and Gatorade that she would probably need if she woke up.

"She's out." Tyson said quietly, resting his chin on her head.

"You want her in your bed tonight, since she'll be with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nah, she won't sleep good in my bed. I'm too restless. What if I wake her up?"

"Then she'll go right back to sleep." I chuckled, but my answer wasn't good enough for Tyson.

"Just put her in your bed." Tyson insisted which was pretty typical.

Damn I thought Tyson's night terrors had gotten better. I guess not.

"You want me to take her?" I asked, setting down the food and drink as I readied my arms to take Kinsley's dead weight.

"I got her." Tyson stood effortlessly, cradling Kinsley in his arms as he walked her to my room.

He set her gently in my bed and her eyes fluttered open as soon as he broke contact with her body.

"You wanna sleep with Dane or in the guest bed tonight?" Tyson asked her.

"Dane" she hummed softly which put an instant smile on my face.

Tyson stood and walked toward the door with his fists clenched as if the action was difficult for him.

"You can stay if you want. She can sleep between us." I offered.

"Nah. My phones been blowing up. My guys caught some assholes running shit right through our territory, so I've gotta go deal with that in a few hours."

"Alright man."

Tyson headed for the door but stopped as soon as soon as I called his name.

"Hey Tys...So what do you think?"

"Like you even have to ask. She's fucking perfect." Tyson said immediately.

"Good. Glad we're on the same page." I said with a grin as I climbed into the bed next to Kinsley.

I wrapped my large body around hers from behind and felt her scoot herself backwards against me, grabbing my hand and tucking it against her cheek.

"Comfy gorgeous?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmhmm." She hummed

"Yes." She quickly corrected herself knowing that I wanted verbal confirmation. She was so naturally submissive and was already adjusting to my preferences.

I tightened my hold on her and nestled my head in the crook of her neck, placing several kisses on her soft skin as I spoke.

"You're so... fucking... perfect..." I said against her skin between kisses.

My praise was well received and I felt her arms pepper with goosebumps as I continued to kiss her neck.

"I brought you some snacks if you get hungry during the night," I said as I settled down next to her.

Her body stalled for a second or two before she turned her head over her shoulder and gave me a small grin.

"What kind of snacks?" She asked in a sleepy voice before arching her back and stretching her arms like a lazy cat.