Chapter 15: Play Time 🔞

Mathew went to his room and saw Ender in there much like he asked him to be. He was on the bed, throwing blankets and pillows around the room. To anyone else they would've probably thought that he was making a mess in the room.

But Mathew knew better, he was trying to make a mating nest. A lot different then a regular nest that he has in his room and the living room. This one was special obviously for mating occasions, a lot of submissive dragons do this. He just couldn't wait till the others see this as well. He walked over to Ender and gently wrapped his arm around him.

Ender looked behind him, sering Mathew. He smiled, purring lightly and moving continuously on Matthew's front side.

Mathew growled and tighten his hold on Ender. They continued where they left off. Mathew kissed Ender heatedly. Pushing him on the bed laying him in the nest. Slowly taking off his clothes. Ender moaned as Mathew's touche's kept heating him up more and more.

Ender pushes Mathew's head down closer to his stomach, closer to his navel. Mathew let him keep pushing his head he may be a dominant. But he didn't mind being told on this. It was hot just seeing Ender be this way.

"Take it off." Mathew said.
Ender followed his command.

He quickly pulled of his shirt and struggled to take off his shorts. But he managed, and threw it off to the side. He put his hands over his stomach, suddenly now aware of how his body looks.

Mathew pulled his hands away and lightly kissed them.

"Don't. Your such a beautiful Dragon. A little underweight but it's okay. Your still and always will the prettiest submissive Dragon that there is." Mathew said kissing his cheeks and arms.

"I pretty?"

"Of course the others and I always say that. We're glad that you decided to join us. And just the fact that your here in general. I'm happy that your here." Mathew said.

Ender smiled so brightly, that his cheeks were hurting. Tears were in his eyes as well, at hearing this.

Ender pulled Mathew down on top of him and kissed him.

"Mate?" Ender asked wanting to go further.

"Only if you want to, but I would like to." Mathew said.

Ender pulled Mathew's shirt off. That was all that he needed from Ender.

Mathew lightly pulled off Ender's underwear and gently caresses his cheeks.

"This may hurt but it'll get better soon. Okay?" Mathew told Ender preparing him.

Ender nodded showing that he understood.

Mathew lightly probed his finger and started to stretch Ender. He whined at the feeling of it. But with Mathew there helping him through it, it started to hurt a lot less. An he started to get more pleasure out of it.

He started moaning, clawing at the blankets that are underneath him. Mathew was glad that his first is going well, now to make it better.

He pulled his fingers out; causing Ender to whine. At the loss of pleasure that was once there.

"Sh sh sh, hold on, you'll feel at lot more in second." Mathew said.

He slowly thrusted in, it was painful at first but soon once again Ender was moaning. He clawed at Mathew's back and licked his neck encouraging Mathew to go faster and harder.

Mathew groaned once he felt that Ender had cam on his stomach in between them. Once Mathew cam himself, he wanted to pull out so that he can clean them both. But Ender whined and pulled him back down.

"S-stay." Ender said out of breath, Mathew stilled and laid back down.

"Okay, I will. Are you okay? Are you in any pain?"

"No, feel good, it was good!" Ender said slurring a bit.

"I'm glad that your liked it. But be aware the others are gonna wanna have a piece of you as well." Mathew joked, but was serious at the same time.

Ender didn't say anything, Mathew looked at him only to see that he was asleep. He chuckled lightly and laid down, holding him to his chest. He's gonna have to pull out soon, after all they're both sticky with cum and sweat.

A half an hour layer there was a knock on Matthew's door. He lifted his head and gravelly said come in.

In walked a shirtless Eric. You can clearly see all of the hickeys that are on his chest and neck. Eric looked at Mathew and sees that he is clawed on his arms and a little hickey that is starting to form.

"I wanted to see if everything is okay." Eric said being the caring 'mother' that they joke about.

"We're good, he said that he had fun, and he enjoyed it." Mathew said.

"Uh did you not clean up?" Eric asked seeing well everything.

"No. He wanted me to stay and lay with him and he wanted to stay 'connected' so I just fell asleep and clean up when I get up." Mathew said slowly pulling up careful not to harm Ender as he wasn't as stretched anymore.

"Well that makes sense...I think. Why's there blankets and clothes all
Over? Did something else happen?" Eric asked.

"No that was just his mating nest, a very special nest that only submissive dragons make."

"Will he make one with all of us?" Eric
asked as Mathew cleaned up and got dressed.

They were used to seeing each other naked and most don't get embarrassed.

"No he'll come back here and mate with you or any others here." Mathew said.

"So we can only have sex with him in your room? Where will you sleep?" Eric asked.

"That I'm not sure, I'll probably sleep in one of the guest rooms till I talk with Ender, I'll need his permission to remove and move the nest somewhere else" Mathew said.

"Yeah, that makes sense you can hurt his feelings removing something that he worked hard on" Eric said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, well I'm guessing the others are asleep?" Mathew guessed.

"Of course."

"Wanna get started on coffee an tea? While I get started on something to eat?" This always tends to happen, Eric always recovers faster then most; depending on how many rounds there were.

An so they always get coffee and tea and watch a little film till the others recover. An then they will all watch a movie.

As they were making a little snack they heard little whimpers coming from up stairs. Mathew and Eric went back up stairs and followed the crying all the way to Mathew's room. They went in seeing Ender, he was in an oversized shirt. That went way over little knees, his face was red from crying. He was hiccuping and breathing heavily.

"Hey, Ender baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Mathew asked.

"YOU LEFT ME!" Hr cried/shouted.

"I'm sorry baby, I was with you but I got hungry. An Eric and I were just getting a snack and drink. I'm sorry, I didn't know that-how about you come with us. I'll make it up to you." Mathew said picking him up, after Ender nodded his head.

"Okay I'm sorry Ender, I shouldn't have left but please understand why I did."

"N-never again." Ender said.

"Never again." Mathew confirmed. Glad though that he confirmed that there was gonna be another time.