(2 x 25) + 1

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the very long time it took me to update this story. Exams really are a pain in the ass but, now it's summer, which means, more frequent updates (hopefully lol). Thank you to all my readers once again~

LokiofMischief

~~~~~

Iris flipped through the pages of the shojo manga she was currently reading that surprisingly came from Katsuki's shelf. Turns out he had more than just a handful spread all across different areas of his room. She snickered as she came across some scenes where she realized how her boyfriend learned all of his moves. Bakugou heard her giggles as he packed his last few items into his bag. "Oi, what are you laughing at?"

Iris slightly lowers the manga to meet his gaze. "Am I not allowed to laugh at what I'm reading?~"

"Nah, I know you, there's a deeper meaning behind it."

"There really isn't~"

"Liar."

"Mhm, okay~" She let out another giggle, causing him to let out a small grunt. "So, you think you're ready for the number 1 hero?~"

"I am damn well ready for anyone that comes my way!"

"Were you ready for me when I came your way?~" This unexpected question caused a sudden blush on the top of his cheeks as he stuttered his speech a little. "What kind of question is that, hah? I don't know, shut up!" He embarrassingly zipped up his suitcase as quickly as he could and prepared for his departure. According to Mr. Aizawa, the bus was almost at their dorms.

Bakugou was soon ready to leave, but felt a bit empty. He wanted attention and affection just like the tsundere he was, so he removed his manga from Iris' hands, gently placing it on the table next to him so that she wouldn't loose her page. Since she was lying down on his bed, he placed both his hands next to her head, positioning himself on top of her. "Suki, what did you remove the manga for?~"

"Because I'm in the room, therefore all your attention should be on me."

"Hmm, I would say that the book was more entertaining~"

"Oh hell no, that's it!" He grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the pillows, making sure she couldn't escape. Katsuki's head went down to her neck and whispered : "Since you are like this today, I want something in return, so be a good girl and tilt your head to the side." Iris obeyed his orders and slowly looked to her left, giving him full access to what her wanted. Bakugou wasted no time in sucking and biting down her neck, leaving bright, red marks as he went. She gasped and bit her lip, trying not to let out any noises, but still to no avail. He was just too good for some reason.

When he finally had his fill, he used one hand to make her look directly into his eyes as he smirked in victory. "Look at you," he teased "don't you have to leave for the Night Owl tonight? Imagine everyone there seeing these marks, what would they think. Hah, I think you're going to have to hide them."

"Humph, you're so mean Suki~"

"Well you started it!"

"I most surely did not~"

"Yes you did!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes you did, and now I have to go. The bus is probably here, just admit defeat already."

"No, I will not. Oh and, before you leave~" Iris sat up on the edge of the bed and fixed the scarf Katsuki had with him because she didn't want him to freeze, since it would also greatly affect his quirk. Bakugou looked down at her concentrated face until she was finished. Once over, she let go of the fabric and wrapped her arms around his neck, him doing the same for her waist. "Tadaa, now you're ready~"