Injured/n.r

"So what's the plan" I say nerves eating away my head,jumping between my two legs getting warmed up for my first big mission. "You need to sneak in take out all the guards collect the information and take out the boss,you got that?" Steve says.Natasha walks up to me with a ear piece and fits it in,she whispers I'm my left ear "I still don't want you to do this" she raises her head back and looks me in my eyes and walks away to Steve's side not looking back into my eyes after.

I take a deep breath and get strapped to a parachute, "if you get hurt,hurt them back.If you get killed,walk it off" Rogers smiled to me before I jump Natasha grabs my hand "if you need backup we are here" she says quickly,I nod,as I jump off of the plane and my mind is going back to Natasha we aren't close but I was the only one that would check up on her and she did the same for me until she pushed me away for a year and still doesn't act the same towards me.

I land on the roof of the Main Hydra base I take off my bag and jump down to the lower ground to meet 50 agents with guns and knifes charging at me "this will be fun" I mumble sarcastically,I shoot out fire from my hands and blast a good amount of people to the side a run further forward and take out some more agents,a knife came into my vision slicing a bit of my cheek "well that's not nice" I say and grab his knife and stab him in the throat I feel the blood come out of my left cheek but ran to the next station I had to go."how you doing?" Steve calls out into my ear, "I'm doing great but where is this computer room" after I asked my question I heard a keyboard typing sound whilst I grab a gun on the floor and reload it.

Not that long after I hear Romanoff tell me 3rd floor I climb up a ladder and slide into a door meeting 4 girls playing on there phones,the blond one grabs my hand but I twist it and grab the gun from her right hand and shoot them all down,I close my eyes not liking seeing death.I breath shaking and a shiver goes down my spine,I type the
Coordinates and the result loads in after  10 minutes of waiting and looking at the cameras "hurry up Y/N" Natasha says with worry in my voice "I know" I snap getting inpatient and scared what I have to fight outside the door.I grab the hard drive and put it in the compartment in my suit.

I open the door to see a full army I jump up gathering all the energy I have and bash the ground a load of fire comes out of the ground I just hit flames go up and I run out the back to find the boss.A hand snakes around my ankle and pulls me down and I started getting punched by 10 guys I feel the blood leave my body I grab the widow bites tony gave me before I left and latched it onto one of the guys which radiated the other people standing a 5 meters to the person that gets zapped.I climb onto a wall with blood gushing out of my stomach I stop to look down and see a good 10 inch blade buried into my lower half of my waist,my eyes widen wanting to leave soon as possible.

"Guys do you copy" I say shaken up at the state of my body.No answer came through so I ran to the top of the building panting all the way up the stairs taking some more people out on the way I see a door which labels "sir . Johann Schmidt" I gulp and open the door limping in. "I wonder when you would show up,you made quite a show Captain blaze" he said turning his chair with a gun on his lap, i limp forward holding my stomach "please call me Y/N,since I'm the one killing you tonight" I smirk, "ahh well you definitely don't seem up to it" he says looking  down at the blade.

I step forward again and put up my hands up as does he,my eyes are growing tired but I'm determined to get this finished,he threw the first punch,I dodge it but he got his other hand on the knife and yanked it out,the agony was too much as the blood pressure was gone I started bleeding rapidly,I started punching him moving closer to him as I  do so,he swept under my feet I stumbled back from jumping over his legs,my waist wasn't guarded by my arms in that second he plunged the knife into a different spot I scream in pain,I used the last piece of strength to blast a fire bolt at the man and grabbing him by his neck,my vision is going blurry so I end his life quick with my hands heating  up his neck to boil the skin off and with one more push he is gone,a life taken.

I step back and sit in his chair my eyes closing from the blood lost,I stand up again looking for an exit I look out of the front window and I see a swarm of people a tear rolls down my eye knowing I won't be able to make it. "P-please can s-someone come in,I'm in trouble" I say coughing up blood, "Y/N what have you done? SPEAK TO ME,I'm coming,just-just stay there okay" Natasha practically screams in my ear looking for answers, "N-Nat please...please...s-Save me I'm in p-pain"I cry out,I close my eyes being scared to die alone a million thoughts rush into my head until I hear the door open with a bang,I raise my eyelids to see Natasha covered in blood but not her own.She collapses at the sight of me bruised and covered in blood she scrambles off of the floor and takes off her shirt to apply pressure on my wounds "shh your safe okay,your okay,I've got you,you'll be okay" she wasn't reassuring me,she was telling herself.

She lifts me up and I cry in pain,it breaks her heart to see me in this state she quickly runs out and goes to the Quinnjet, "Y/n you'll be okay"Steve says getting out of here soon as possible,I can only see Natashas figure as she gets the medical stuff,she takes my shirt off and gasps at my body with 2 holes in it, "it hurts if-if i don't make it i-im sorry i-i love you R-Romanoff".   I hear the monitor go off that I was plugged into,the last thing I could hear was the red head screaming "NO no no no,hold on for me baby,PLEASE Y/N don't go,I need you,PLEASE" and silence fills my ears and darkness

.I wake up to Bruce banner opening my eyes I hear many sighs of reliefs I look up to see all the avengers in tears or stained eyes,Missing one person until Natasha opens the door and hugs me "you idiot you bloody idiot" she says into my neck I lay down more as she whispers stuff in Russian I can't understand,everyone else hugs me and speaks to me then leaves to give me space.

I look to my left to see Natasha half smiling "h-hey Romanoff" I smirk, she grabs a chair and sits down and take my hand in here ",I'm an idiot for pushing my feeling away towards you and pushing you away seeing you nearly dead made me relise" there is a long pause until she looks at me in my eyes knowing this is what she wants "I want you,I need you y/n...I love you and I've tried to hide these stupid feeling but seeing you makes them 10 times stronger" I'm taken back and I look into her eyes "what are you waiting for then" I smile ,she leans into my cut,bloody lip and gently kisses me not wanting to hurt me, "I love you too idiot" I smile and rest my head on her letting a tear out knowing I've found my one in a million.

————————————————————————————

THANKS YOU FOR READING

WORD COUNT-1461