𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 -- 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠. 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

“Katsuki?”

I slowly shifted awake as the blonde beside me quickly sat up. His arm remained around my waist, his hand over my stomach. I opened my eyes as he moved, sitting up in the bed. 

“Sorry,” He mumbled. “We didn’t want to wake you up last night.”

“I got your message,” His mother said, entering the room as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. “Are the two of you alright?”

“We’re okay,” I said. “I’m very sorry for intruding like this, Bakugou-san. Please, forgive me.”

“No, there’s no reason to apologize,” She said, sitting on the bed. She smiled. “You'll always be welcome here. And there’s no need for formalities. Just call me Okaasan, okay?”

“O-Okay,” I said, rubbing my neck. 

“How long are you staying?” She asked. “Long enough for breakfast, I hope?”

I cut Bakugou off before he could shoot his mother down. “Yes. I’ll help you cook.”

“That’s alright,” She said. “You and Katsuki can sleep in more,”

“No, it’s okay. I slept more than Katsuki,” I said, as she stood.

“If you insist,” She smiled. “I’ll be glad to have your help. You better be nice to her, Katsuki.”

“Shuddup!” He groaned, falling back in the sheets, his arms tightly around my waist. His mother chuckled.

“Just come down whenever, honey,” She said, waving as she left, closing the door behind her. 

When we left the hospital, it was late. We needed a place to stay, and Bakugou brought me to his own home. We climbed through the window so as not to wake his parents. We’d barely even made it two steps before collapsing into the bed with exhaustion. During the middle of the night, both of us had gotten up and changed, turned a fan on and fell right back to sleep.